2 Spirit Figs, Same Mold, Different Paint Apps. Is Freedom w/Both? Which do you like?

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: Which paint app. do you prefer on the new Spirit figure? (See links below)

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Single Carded Version w/ Freedom

6 50.00%
  • DD Comic 3-Pack Version w/ Covergirl and Hannibal

6 50.00%
    Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe

2 Spirit Figs, Same Mold, Different Paint Apps. Is Freedom w/Both? Which do you like?

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the new Spirit sculpt is coming out in two paint apps.:

Single Carded Version w/ Freedom

DD Comic 3-Pack Version w/ Covergirl and Hannibal

Does anyone know if Freedom is accompanying Spirit in the DD Comic Book 3-Pack?

I prefer the darker coloration of the Spirit that comes in the DD Comic Book 3-Pack, but if I have to buy the single carded version to get a new Freedom, so be it. Actually, I'd prefer to see this sculpt figure in all black.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

weird thing... I saw Spirit in Con-pics in THREE colors... Dark Green (3-pack), drab green (single), but I saw BLACK as well... No idea why!

Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by KolobosRexx
    weird thing... I saw Spirit in Con-pics in THREE colors... Dark Green (3-pack), drab green (single), but I saw BLACK as well... No idea why!
    Wish you had a camera to confirm or refute this.

Doesn'y anybody else have anything to say about getting to versions of Spirit, but no new sculpts of Serpentor or Overlord?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well me I would have to get both.

1) to compare and see which I would want to have out.

2.) Gotta get that new Cover Girl, I'm scared of Hannibal though (hate to say it but the crotch on the figure looks very weird)

3.) well another for the CP one, I want that sword and Serpentor helmet.

weird thing... I saw Spirit in Con-pics in THREE colors... Dark Green (3-pack), drab green (single), but I saw BLACK as well... No idea why
    KolobosRexx

Dude, you said you saw a Black one? Any pic links cuz I wanna see? He's supposed to be in Black anyhows.