"My Brother's Keeper" Chapter 2 Posted - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    really great so far! I was disappointed when I got to the end and saw nothing more was written out yet! Can't wait until you post more.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught Six
    Nice stuff.

When exactly is this set...? Just curious.
    I know it's a little strange with so many different joe-universes and time lines these days.

I basically write these as if the original Marvel run ended around 120 (which it pretty much did for me) but in todays world. I do take some liberties, like having Storm Shadow still with Cobra, but other than that a few other small things, I basically take up where Hama's really good stuff left off.

Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I see. Interesting.

I mostly prefer to write stuff in that '94-'97 gap in the toys, oddly enough. One thing I wrote but ended up tossing out was a story where Dr. Mindbender and some other Cobra higher-ups try to upstart Cobra in early 1998. Mindbender ends up having Firefly capture Destro when he refuses to comply with his demand for money. It was fun while I wrote it--the biggest scene involved a large argument at a meeting wherein Zartan actively makes fun of Mindbender. :P

mmmmmm

sweet, sweet, dope

I never really thought about it much. I just wrote and when asked it kind of fit that way. When I was a kid I remember getting very upset with the GI Joe comic after the 110-120 or so and I basically stopped reading it. Still collected them but they just went onto a shelf. i've snce enjoyed them but Rapier especially was writtten years and years ago before I returned to being a full fledged GI Joe fan.

You should make DIOS, I think it's the best way to enjoy collecting GI Joe as an adult. i get to basically play with my toys and my wife and friends consider it art.

Oh and, Chapter 3 should be up tonight.