G.I. Joe live action movie in the works?

yojoe.com

Lightbulb G.I. Joe live action movie in the works?

I've heard rumors of a live action G.I. Joe movie in the works. From Jerry Bruckheimer producing it, Ray Park as Snake Eyes, and even not using the 1980's "special forces team" and rather instead using the single 1960's/70's single G.I. Joe character Joseph Colton.

I know there is a confirmed live action Transformers movie in the works by Spielberg, but is there a possibility of G.I. Joe as well?

Check this out.. and tell me what you all think.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808512049

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

it based on the 80s cartoon and is a prequil to the cartoon to tell the rise of cobra but it still to early to get any real info
    Firefighters A REAL AMERICAN HEROS

The website that you linked to is about the most one-source place there is for info on the movie, though you can piece together other bits from other sources.

My source tells me that several scripts were drafted and scrapped and that they are still working on finalizing any script! Simply, this is a long way from happening.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I always thought that a G.I. Joe movie would come out before a Transformers movie for some reason. But since Transformers will be released by Dreamworks on 07/04/07, who knows what could be possible?