new Sigma 6 Cobra Commander

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

new Sigma 6 Cobra Commander

toy news international has pics of the Sigma 6 CC.
    Interesting.........................

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&alb...ze=800&start=0

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow. He looks great.

I think the figure design is excellent overall on the sigma six stuff.

Interesting. I certainly won't be getting any of these, but I kind of hope they take off with the kiddies.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thumbs up

Cool design for another B.A.T., but the anime style for people still seems funny to me. I hope the line does great, & I think kids will like it, but it's not quite my thing.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

I have to admit, I like the new Sigma 6 figs. Do I want them to replace my 3 3/4 joes? No, but I can see the appeal and why Hasbro believes in the property. If parents can get over the the price point, these should be a big hit with the kiddies (and, to a degree, collectors).

I have too admit these guys look pretty good. I was one of the disbelivers but now ...wow I really like these figures...gonna have to get rid of some of my other toy collections....
    Persistence will get you everything...
    as long as you have a sense order in the universe.
    ------------------------------------------------

I also have to admit I'm starting to like these figures. This CC in particular is very cool looking. And if the cartoon is a good as everyone from the con said it looked, I'm sure it will do well. Although as stated before, the price is a little too steep for one figure, let alone 8 figures. I'm planning on grabbing a few of these, however.
    "Hi principle Skinner, hi super nintendo Chalmers!!!" Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by crimson
    It looks like a Transformer.
    I think that may be an insult to Transformers.

There are some good things about this one but. . . it's ugly. The staff is cool, the colors are great, but the design is just plain awful. At least, that's how I feel.

And I LIKED the new sculpts. I'm not a purist.

Richard J.

Its ok but with that new anime style he looks like a termite. Especially that pincher thing on his face.