G.I. Joe Dog Tags (Series 1 & 2)

yojoe.com

Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe

Arrow G.I. Joe Dog Tags (Series 1 & 2)

G.I. Joe Dog Tags (Series 1 & 2)

Don't know anything other than they are being produced by Diamond comics and:

Series 1
    Available December 2005
    Domestic Price: $14.99

Series 2
    Available March 2006
    Domestic Price: $14.99

Other than that I have no furter information. Anything else is pure speculation.
    However, I hope that these are replicas of the dog tags the Joe team members wear.
    This kind of reminds me of something I thought of, before. I once submitted to Hasbro that they should have made G.I. Joe/COBRA dog tags to be used as the sound attack chips, to insert into the slots on the vehicles made for sound attack, instead of having the weapons with those awkward tabs. I still think that that is a good idea.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

I just contacted Diamond Select Toys and here is the info they supplied me - it should help you out.

The Dog Tags should be a great item for Joe Collectors. It comes with a base with a peg for displaying the figure along with the dog tag of a specific character (Flint, Gung Ho and Snake Eyes are series 1) Also we will have a reproduction of the Joe Members File Card on our packaging so you can cut it out and display it with the figure and tag. The price point for these will be somewhere around $14.99 and they should be out in the Fall/Winter.
    http://www.geocities.com/dockingbay97/flintonbase.jpg

Thanks to DST for the product update.
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 07-20-2005 at 03:34 PM.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Please ask them to include a pre-cut filecard IN the package. Yes, cutting filecards is a tradition, but a time-consuming, nerve wracking, pain in the butt tradition. It also destroys the packaging, which I like to keep for these kind of items. I'd much rather have the pre-cut filecards like the ones that come with the convention exclusive packages.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for the info, Jeff!
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

I passed that on Jeff
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal