A GI Joe Tote?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A GI Joe Tote?

A GI Joe Tote?

Here's something I latched onto last week. I was wondering if anyone ever saw these before. I thought it was pretty cool so I snagged it. In pic 456, I just flipped the box over to show the other side. It's pretty big but when everything is folded up it's only like 8 inches by 5 inches.

Does anyone know anything about this? Where did it come from? Is it a dime a dozen? Let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-455S.JPG 
Views:	180 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	1078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-456S.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	1079  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

Wow. I've never seen that. I'm gotta PM dmooretoys and show him this.

-PJ

If you might consider selling this item, please let me know and I will call or email to discuss price. I want this item! Top $$$
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

yeah this is a pretty cool peice. I told Xavieur I may have to let it go due to some monitary problems but I would like to know more about it. Where did this come from?

A lot of people have told me it's rare and they have either never seen it or don't know where it's from and I wish I knew the answers too... anyone have any incite?

it looks like a Gi Joe Colorforms set or something like that as it goes all the plastic static sticker sheets go into middle sides are brought in and bottom is brought up looks like a vehicle.

Exclamation

But don't sell it right away. We don't even know what it is yet, and Dan hasn't replied to my PM on this. If anyone would know, he would.

-PJ

I have the tote itself but I don't have the other pieces. In fact, this is the only other one I have ever seen. One question, if you still have it could you look for a date on it anywhere?

I would also like to buy this item but since I have been on vacation and just saw this thread I realize it is probably already gone.

Oh well, at least it was a nice vacation...

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

sorry, I've been really busy all... here's some info off the back of it:

Diamond Toymakers
    Niles Illinois 60648

Stick 'n go Tote and from the Diamonf Collection.

1985 Hasbro Bradley, Inc.

I'm also currently taking offers.

I have one of these as well. Mine is almost complete and only appears to be missing one sticker. I've never seen these before. Anyone know what they go for? I'm interested in selling it.

I have to say I never seen this before as well.
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan