Who obeys Serpentor?

yojoe.com

Question Who obeys Serpentor?

I know he has a loyal following called The Coil

but who else swears allegiance to the Emperor?
    Overlord? Mindbender?
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey Don. I'll try to answer this one for you, too.

Serpentor has the undisputed loyalty of a terrorist faction called "The Coil." This faction was mostly comprised of former Cobra operatives. After Cobra Commander defeated Serpentor the majority of surviving Coil members were left on Cobra island and were decimated in an atomic explosion (courtesy of the United States military) which destroyed the island.

Overlord served as Serpentor's general, and Dr. Mindbender also aligned himself with his former Emperor.

I forget what ultimately happens to Overlord, but I'm pretty sure one of the newer Devil's Due Joe recruits sacrifices himself and kills him in an explosion. I'm sure someone else here on the boards will recall his specific fate. Mindbender is shot by Cobra Commander himself. His "doctor" role is subsequently filled by the blonde hottie Dr. Knox.

Zandar and Firefly also allied themselves with the Coil. Firefly for profit, and Zandar for glory and (contrary to his character's nature) fame. Zandar later re-swears his loyalty to Zartan and Cobra Commander. Firefly's whereabouts are unknown, but he will likely show up in Cobra's camp once more.
    Last edited by danielmd06; 08-06-2005 at 10:24 PM.

Talking

Thanks Doc!!

You always answer all my comic related questions and this is much
    appreciated!!
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No one obeys him.

He just yells "This I command!" and then people shoot him in the eye because he is stupid.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

everyone obeys him...

this I command....

why are you guys shooting at me??

Viper loyalty during civil war.

Help, Im confused.
    In the Civil war on Cobra island can anybody tell me at what point in the story line the troops decide who they will side with.
    I also need an explanation for the following:-
    If Serpentor has gained the loyalty of the ordinary Vipers during his actions in the retreat from Springfield then why is it the Crimson Guard who (correct me if i'm wrong) are C.C elite troops on Serpentors side whilst all the other troops seem to fight for C.C who they have no reason to trust.
    My own personal take on the above is that there would be Vipers, Tele-vipers, Crimson Guards men fighting for both C.C and Serpentor depending on their own personal loyalties and ideals.
    Maybe i'm giving this to much thought but would'nt that be a more realistic view than the one given in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by galacticmonkey
    Help, Im confused.
    In the Civil war on Cobra island can anybody tell me at what point in the story line the troops decide who they will side with.
    I also need an explanation for the following:-
    If Serpentor has gained the loyalty of the ordinary Vipers during his actions in the retreat from Springfield then why is it the Crimson Guard who (correct me if i'm wrong) are C.C elite troops on Serpentors side whilst all the other troops seem to fight for C.C who they have no reason to trust.
    My own personal take on the above is that there would be Vipers, Tele-vipers, Crimson Guards men fighting for both C.C and Serpentor depending on their own personal loyalties and ideals.
    Maybe i'm giving this to much thought but would'nt that be a more realistic view than the one given in the comics?
    the crimson guard were under the command of the twins who sided with serpentor.