Okay, i just picked up the entire series...

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Okay, i just picked up the entire series...

    ...of the original cartoon. I only saw one or two episodes as a kid because we didn't have cable, so this is all new to me.
    Now the weird thing is, i know all my favourite characters were featured a lot more in the first season. What i would like to do is actually watch the second season first and save the best for last. Is this going to screw up the continuity for me or does it not really matter?
    Thanks.

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    No. There really aren't many storylines that move into the second season.

    In fact, the only thing I can think of is Sparks is retired in the second season.


    Really the only thing you should do is watch the Arise, Serpentor, Arise mini series before you get into the second season.
    GIJoe starts his morning with a bowl of Action Stars.

  4. #3
    Can do. I actually printed out a chronological list of everything - the mini-series, the regular episodes, and the movie. Thanks very much for the advice.

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleak5170
    Can do. I actually printed out a chronological list of everything - the mini-series, the regular episodes, and the movie. Thanks very much for the advice.
    hey! don't forget the gijoe cartoons from DIC!

    starting the mini-series operation dragonfire parts 1-5 and the regular episodes from 1990-1991!

    the mini-series from DIC left off from gijoe the movie!

  7. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicZanya
    hey! don't forget the gijoe cartoons from DIC!

    starting the mini-series operation dragonfire parts 1-5 and the regular episodes from 1990-1991!

    the mini-series from DIC left off from gijoe the movie!
    Actually i had found a set which contained all the DIC episodes but i heard so many bad things, i decided to go with just the Sunbow series. Plus, i think only one of my favourite Joes was in the DIC run so it wouldn't have been all that entertaining for me.

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleak5170
    Actually i had found a set which contained all the DIC episodes but i heard so many bad things, i decided to go with just the Sunbow series. Plus, i think only one of my favourite Joes was in the DIC run so it wouldn't have been all that entertaining for me.
    where did you get the whole set of dic cartoons from?

  9. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicZanya
    where did you get the whole set of dic cartoons from?
    Well i didn't buy it but you can pick it up on ebay. You will have to get the entire Sunbow series as well though. I've never seen just the DIC series for sale.
    Go here:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/G-I-Joe-The-80s-...QQcmdZViewItem

    The same set is for sale all the time so it's pretty easy to pick one up. You should be able to Buy It Now as well if you don't feel like bidding.

  10. #8

    sony must have all episodes of DIC gijoe on DVD!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleak5170
    Well i didn't buy it but you can pick it up on ebay. You will have to get the entire Sunbow series as well though. I've never seen just the DIC series for sale.
    Go here:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/G-I-Joe-The-80s-...QQcmdZViewItem

    The same set is for sale all the time so it's pretty easy to pick one up. You should be able to Buy It Now as well if you don't feel like bidding.
    I bought them before and the picture was not that good.

    that's why I want sony to have all the joe episodes from both sunbow and DIC on DVD!

    they're gijoe cartoons from the past the make a great collectible on DVD by sony.

    ask sony if they can do the half of season 2 and all seasons from DIC!

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicZanya
    I bought them before and the picture was not that good.
    Really? I bought an 18 DVD set which has the Sunbow series and the three CGI movies, and the quality is excellent. I was actually blown away with how good the picture was. It's even better than my X-men set which is a much more recent cartoon.

  12. #10

    Post got

    I bought this but did not git it yet http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
    i bought payed on Aug-05-05
    Last edited by Kann; 08-13-2005 at 02:15 PM.
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •