chap mei plane

yojoe.com

Thread: chap mei plane

chap mei plane

ok so i finally found one of the larger sets of the chap mei line......it's the propeller plane, p-40 or whatever, sadly not the a-10.....it looks pretty neat comes with some other stuff that i could probably use, not huge though......anyways i was going to get it, but i passed, i can't think of a use for this style plane in my joe world.........i'm thinking about going back and picking it up, but i need a use for it......so what do your joes do with their p-40 propeller plane?
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well in my Joe universe, a vehicle such as this would be used for Cobra. I see Cobra as a terrorist organization that is comprised primarily of blue shirts and a few squads of commandos, frogmen, and such. They have funding, but their vehicles are older versions such as the P-40. They feel their resources are better suited to devising terrorist acts than developing hi tech vehicles and weapons. On a tour of a standard Cobra base in my universe, you would see alot of Vietnam or Korea era planes, jeeps, tanks, and boats with a select few early 80's or 90's pieces thrown in as they "upgrade" their armament.

spect_spidey that is pretty cool.
    makes a ton of sense too.

i want at least one WWII plane, but ill just hang it with the pilots it comes with most likely.
    proably one of the 21st century ones. where's a photo of this p40?
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My Cobras use a suped-up Stuka and FW-190D for recon and some ground support.

I should also add, that if you look in the comic that came with the Baroness/CC/Cobra Trooper pack, that the Baroness and CC escape in a piston-engine airplane, of pre-WWII German make.

I think it's a Heinkel infact.