Aug. 27 9:30/8:30c 30 min preview: Sept. 10 Season Begins

yojoe.com

Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe

Post Aug. 27 9:30/8:30c 30 min preview: Sept. 10 Season Begins

At another site, I saw that someone discovered that the FOX Network, during their 4Kids tv line-up, will show a 30 minute preview of Sigma 6 on August the 27th, at 9:30 am (8:30 Central).
    Here's a link to a online tv guide (you have to change the date and time in the top left corner).

http://titantvguide.titantv.com/apg/...x?siteid=51695

The regular season begins on September 10th.

I haven't seen this information anywhere within the forums. So, I thought I'd share.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Finally, an episode.

That's the day after my birthday.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's been awhile since I've had to get up that early on a Saturday - but there's no way I'm gonna miss it.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

I'll set my VCR, maybe if I get all the episodes that way I won't be tempted to spring $ for when they come out on DVD.

Cool...it starts on my birthday! not too shabby a birthday present!
    The bad news is the world is ending....the good news is there's a party, but you better get here fast...

Great news! Does anyone know the title details, # of episodes etc?

probably its gonna be episode one which they'll rerun when the season officialy starts (is that legal? starting a season with a rerun)

It'll be half the first episode, with previews of upcoming episodes later in the season along with a couple Sigma 6 toy ads. I won't be able to see the preview firsthand because I'll be at work but my DVD recorder is going to be set and ready to go.

I'll have to record it. I'm interested to see how it looks. Thanks for the heads-up!