Just watched Sigma 6 - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tiline, Livingston Co., KY, USA, N. Amer., Earth, Sol Sys., Milky Way, Universe
    My two sons, 5 and 3, loved it. I recorded it, and they watched it three more times.

I, however, am sorely miffed. I fell asleep 5-10 minutes into the original airing. Mind you, I had been awake since 6 am the previous morning, though. Later, when I woke up, I watched it one time with my sons and my wife. She didn't like it, either.
    Both she and I would have preferred a CGI animated cartoon. Definitely !!!
    Tunnel Rat ??? WTF ??? Brown hair and eating bugs?
    I figured they'd make the Snake-Eyes and the other Ninjas run in that awkward Japanese anime ninja style of running, and I dislike it.
    Too many B.A.T.S., and they were calling some of the B.A.T.S. "Vipers"? Not enough human COBRA soldiers.
    Still don't know for sure what "Sigma 6" is supposed to stand for. There were nine Joes:

Duke
    Snake-Eyes
    Scarlet
    Kamakura
    Jinx
    Heavy Duty
    Tunnel Rat
    Hi-Tech
    Long Range

Oh, well. At least Duke didn't looke like this:

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sigma Six is a turn around of the business term "six sigma" - meant to convey the changing of direction and the emphasis on quality.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEyeJoe
    Sigma Six is a turn around of the business term "six sigma" - meant to convey the changing of direction and the emphasis on quality.
    I believe there is also a company named that.

Well i also just watched it & thought I was watching some Star Wars show.
    Those were ninja? I thought they were Jedi.
    B.A.T.s coming out of the fortress very reminiscent of the Battle of Naboo scene when the Battle Droids were released.
    Apparently Scarlett's little sister has taken her place. And those ear rings! The anime wasn't as obvious with Jinx.

I'm sorry but I wish it to fail horribly.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Angry Damn!! I can never get anything down here!!!

People I need a little help catching up here! Only today did I decide to see what this Sigma 6 is all about. I watched the trailer and I loved it. I like anime quit a bid. As a matter of fact I all ways thought that GIJOE would look good in an anime syle animation. It's the toy line that I am not too sure about...8" tall....huh? It would have been good indeed to keep it 3 3/4". However at this scale they woudn't have been able to give the figures that anime look.

Now I ask you, what is DTC? (by the way). Man this really sucks! I can't get any of the new figure 3 and 6 packs down here OFCOURSE!! And I can't get the 4KidsTV channel here....OFCOURSE NOT!! I mean , why should I

....sigh....Sorry for my complaining....

Is there a link or something where I might be able to download the Sigma 6 show??? Are the new Sigma 6 Toys going to be available internationaly?
    Am I not destroying my enemies, by making them my friends? --Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by nikke
    snip...

Now I ask you, what is DTC? (by the way). Man this really sucks! I can't get any of the new figure 3 and 6 packs down here OFCOURSE!! And I can't get the 4KidsTV channel here....OFCOURSE NOT!! I mean , why should I

...snip
    DTC is Direct To Consumer
    This thread lists some places you can probably get the dtc releases internationally.

I haven't seen the whole thing anywhere online yet, but I think that a few board members have it. I copied it onto a dvd, but my reception (antenna - no cable tv) was fuzzy that day, so it's not really worth converting.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEyeJoe
    Got proof from a producer's interview. . .something? Anything???

Gotta love those rumors.

-PJ

Found the show on video for download

Found it!!

go to www.mininova.org search for sigma 6
    Am I not destroying my enemies, by making them my friends? --Abraham Lincoln