dead joes

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dead joes

dead joes

can anybody give me a complete list of joes who have died in the craptastic exercise in suckitude that is the devils due run?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Check out this page, it may have what u are looking for.

http://gamer04.fateback.com/rip.html

that's exactly what i needed!

thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cutter27
    that's exactly what i needed!

thanks!
    Please note that Breaker (Issue #109), is missing from that list though.

I saw on the list that there were multiple deaths from Joe and Cobra in the same issue. What exactly happened that caused those casualties?

WAR!! A lot of lives lost in Trucial Abyssima during a conflict there. The whole BF 2000 Team except for Dodger, And a SAW-Viper (who would eventually become Overkill) personally gunned down like a dozen Joes.

as much as i hate the dd run, i do like the scene where we first see him as overkill, and snake-eyes lets him live, thinking it would be more painful than any death he could inflict... and if my memory is correct, the joes he gunned down in that one issue were as follows:

doc
    breaker
    thunder
    crazylegs
    crankcase
    heavy metal
    quick-kick

Quote Originally Posted by KolobosRexx
    WAR!! A lot of lives lost in Trucial Abyssima during a conflict there. The whole BF 2000 Team except for Dodger, And a SAW-Viper (who would eventually become Overkill) personally gunned down like a dozen Joes.

Quote Originally Posted by cutter27
    as much as i hate the dd run, i do like the scene where we first see him as overkill, and snake-eyes lets him live, thinking it would be more painful than any death he could inflict... and if my memory is correct, the joes he gunned down in that one issue were as follows:

doc
    breaker
    thunder
    crazylegs
    crankcase
    heavy metal
    quick-kick
    Actually Breaker, Crazylegs and Quick Kick died when the vehicle they were escaping on was blown up. The other four were shot though.
    Last edited by Bleak5170; 09-19-2005 at 09:24 AM.

The Devil's Due Joe comics have no say in my Joe verse and are not even considered Joe to me. Blaylock knows nothing about the history of the Joe comics. His comic is just a continuation of the cartoons. A slap in the face to the more darker Marvel series.

I bought 3 issues of the dd run last year on a trip to DC, and I was underwhelmed, to say the least... I despise that comic even more than sigma sux, and I've been called out several times on my seeming unwillingness to have an open mind about such a useless, craptastically sucktified piece of garbage.