College - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: College

Quote Originally Posted by joebahama
    Just don't join the Crimson Guards after you get pass the Bar.

I just started Law School this past week. When I'm done, I don't plan on joining the Crimson Guard, but I hear Dr. Mindbender has a load of pending malpractice suits. You just can't go changing people into polar bears without some repercussions...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm not making any promises.

Richard J.

Imm Hopin to make it into college within a Years Time in a few months imm moving to Las Cruces New Mexico to try to go to New Mexico State University & hopefull get into law Enforcement somewhere & kick down doors for a living somewhere so hopefully in a few Months a ill be an Aggie WHOOOP lol

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

All very cool. Good luck to everyone, I know I have it rough this semester.
    Hi, I'm Tim Mizak.
    Check out my blog on toys!
    http://mizak23.blogspot.com/

Yeah, I hate lawyers. I heard they created the 2002 figs.
    Specializing in the illest shiznata for more than 5 years:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Guts-the-Bers...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Quote Originally Posted by Topside
    I just started Law School this past week. When I'm done, I don't plan on joining the Crimson Guard, but I hear Dr. Mindbender has a load of pending malpractice suits. You just can't go changing people into polar bears without some repercussions...
    Which law school?
    Specializing in the illest shiznata for more than 5 years:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Guts-the-Bers...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Quote Originally Posted by gutstheberserker
    Which law school?

The University of Detroit Mercy. From some of the people i've met since starting I don't think you're far off saying lawyers probably designed the 2002 sculpts.

Good luck to all, I start teaching freshman English in a few weeks. Big Boa is on call to pummel any plagiarists I catch.

I'm in Duluth MN finishing up my last semester in elementary ed. at UMD. I do my internship in the spring and then get a real job!!! :P

(BTW, just settled in to my home for the next three months and got Duke, Roadblock, Hawk, and Destro on top of the computer!)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard J. View Post
    Going to Georgia Southern to get a Political Science degree starting next semester. Planning to use it as a spring board for going to law school. Yep, I'm going to be a blood-sucking lawyer.

Richard J.
    Wish you best of luck for becoming a blood sucking lawyer. All of my friends are best lawyers instead of one. Most of them are bail lawyers while some are traffic offence lawyers. They just started a law firm and handling all type of cases.