How do I report this to eBay guide - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the excessive shipping link does not work

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by spike
    the excessive shipping link does not work
    I fixed it. I guess they updated the page.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

not fully on topic but ebay related

i auctioned an item that didnt make it to my reserver price. I just want to contact the highest bidder and find out what their max bid was, and if it was sufficient i would sell them the item for that price. but everytime i try to connact the high bidder it brings me to the second chance offer thing, and i dont want to use the 2nd chance offer. is there a way around it to contact him?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i auctioned an item that didnt make it to my reserver price. I just want to contact the highest bidder and find out what their max bid was, and if it was sufficient i would sell them the item for that price. but everytime i try to connact the high bidder it brings me to the second chance offer thing, and i dont want to use the 2nd chance offer. is there a way around it to contact him?
    Do an advanced search for bidder using his ebay name. Once there, there is a link to contact him.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    PayPal Payments Policy:

I was trying to report someone who explicitly states they will not accept PayPal payments made by credit card. This is now against eBay policy. They also used the PayPal logo under Payment Options, which is also against policy

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...-payments.html

You can only report item numbers and not sellers which is annoying

I don't like the policy, but rules are rules
    Yeah i try to report a couple of guys that only ship inside the USA and discriminate others collectors and buyers from another countries ...
    But since Ebay is in the USA they doesnt care too much about us .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bountyhunter Toys
    "Personally, I think there's far too many stupid people in the world. I say we remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course."
    I should be dead by now...HAHAHAHA!

Only shipping within the US or only to any specific country(ies) is not against the rules. Sorry.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Only shipping within the US or only to any specific country(ies) is not against the rules. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stileto
    since Ebay is in the USA they doesnt care too much about us .

Exactly, you took the words out of my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bountyhunter Toys
    "Personally, I think there's far too many stupid people in the world. I say we remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take it's course."
    I should be dead by now...HAHAHAHA!

Exclamation

I'm surprised this one isn't here yet.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/identity-false.html

There is nothing more aggravating than not being able to communicate with another member.

I just received an e-mail asking why their item wasn't delivered yet. This was received weeks after I reported them for non-payment. They never responded to that. So I am guessing they have the wrong e-mail address with Ebay.

Ebay automatically suspends people for false contact information.
    I have gotten quite a few people suspended this way.

Quote Originally Posted by thorn
    that is an absolutely HORRID policy.

that is end around forcing everyone into a merchant, pay for every incoming paypal type account.

ARGH.
    i am not happy one bit. that should not even be legal.
    im at a total loss.

theyre now telling us we cant accpet paypal period unless we upgrade to merchant account.

now i dont feel as bad i just closed my store and dont plan to sell for awhile, even though i already have the merchant account.

ARGH! i cant yell loud enough to express how this frustrates me!
    Only if you use their Paypal logo and the option to pay with it. If you leave that out then it shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by Goldbug; 12-22-2006 at 07:13 PM.

someone correct me if im wrong but im preaty sure of this. if the buyer hit your reserve then it would have shown. i.e your reserve was 50.00. if the buyer put in 51.00 then it would automatically trigger your reserve and the current bid would be 50 dollars. since your reserve was not hit that means he didnt put his initial bid high enough.

bikerboy your absolutely right but i think just misunderstood thier question, they wanted to simply email the person to see what their max bid was lets say $49 then they'd sell it for the $49 since it was close enough, unless i have it all wrong, well anyways that how i took it