See you guys later!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

See you guys later!

I know I'm not a huge asset or contributer to this site & alot of you have seen me around for years & still don't know who I am! But, I'll just be honest here, since I have been a member of this site it has gradually lost it's luster over the years (you long-time members know what I'm talking about). I feel the latest rule: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=52151
    for me was the straw that broke the camel's back. I have lost alot of respect for this place that I once had & I feel it will only get worse.

I'll still lurk the boards from time-to-time just to check on things.

Snake-eyes01 logging off......

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hi,being new here I don't really know anyone on the site but from what I see Mr Snake-eyes01 your a valuble member of our community.It would be a shame to lose you to this nonsense.I agree with you 100%,I love your game it added a little Zest to what can be (at times)a boring site.Please reconsider staying here with us,I'm sure the HeadHonchos will find away to bring back our games.If not I'm sure the players of those games can all put our heads together and come up with a new game that wont disrupt the staff or make them work hard.I know its not the same but please try to be a little patient,I know in the Post Padding thread Dockingbay said they were gone for the time being.Which to me sounds like there is a chance on bringing the games back.Who knows maybe the Honchos will vote on it and our side could come out on top.I'm sure they are'nt doing it to chase away prominent members,I believe they have theyre reasons for pulling the games even if we small honchos don't see the reasoning init.Please let the powers that be fully assess the games and who knows we may have them back in no time.

Sorry to see you go. I think this rule is pretty silly (as I stated in that particular section).
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

just had to get 1 more post in before you left didnt you

Just kidding... even though we havent talked at all, I have seen your posts and you 9 times out of 10 have something relevant to say, so it sucks to see another good board member go.

Is a shame to see you go man!

Shame to see you go Snake-eyes01, I understand and respect your decision...

Good luck and I hope to see you here again some time.
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake-eyes01
    I know I'm not a huge asset or contributer to this site & alot of you have seen me around for years & still don't know who I am! But, I'll just be honest here, since I have been a member of this site it has gradually lost it's luster over the years (you long-time members know what I'm talking about). I feel the latest rule: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=52151
    for me was the straw that broke the camel's back. I have lost alot of respect for this place that I once had & I feel it will only get worse.

Laters home skillet! May all your travels end in untold riches, friendly "missus" and harmless inebriety.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Snake-eyes01

Take care man, I know what you mean about the lustre thing too.

Sorry to see you go man. I know how you feel and you joined right before I did way back. We have dealt with each other in the past and don't feel like you didn't contribute anything because even a single post can pass on the information you learned over the years.Most of the older guys will know who you are. Good luck with everything.
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

Well brother I feel your pain too. I think this site is going to **** to ( WOOPS!! a bad word. I might have made someone mad with it... O well...)

Anyway I have been doing the same on and off time and time. This site has completely lost it's WOW and fun. Guess they went corp and PC!!! Go figure maybe they need more hugs.

Take care man and don't give in to the bull STOP INTERNET CENSORSHIP!!!