Proposed new figs: "I can dream, can't I?" - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Would it be more difficult for Hasbro to scuplt new ARAH style figures? Is there any good reason to continue with the "new sculpt" style? I thought they did the new scuplt for a new generation of GI Joe fans. Well, that idea fell through and now its just us old timers buying the DTC stuff(unless Sigma 6 takes off). It would be nice to buy stuff that I actually like and could display/integrate with the rest of my collection instead of some oversized disproportate new sculpt figure that I feel obligated to buy, but will probably just throw in the back of my closet. I love the ideas mentioned above. The only thing I can think of that I'd like to see that hasn't been specifically mentioned already are cartoon 3-packs w/ a dvd of the episode(s). Maybe 3 episodes per disk with one figure from each episode in the pack. I'd like to see a comic book vehicle/playset line too. The Pit, Castle Destro, ... whatever. I just need some cool, well designed playsets.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hasbro has shown time and again (Comic Pack heads, Comic Pack Horrorshow) that they do have the capacity to make good ARAH-style figures still.