reproduction GI Joe stickers - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70
  1. #11
    Member Super Sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Posts
    5,072
    Quote Originally Posted by CGC
    I haven't bought decals there, but I've made other purchases - all without a hitch. I've also gotten update emails, but it's approximately every month or two - not nearly enough to call it a nuisance, and those emails are informative. All reviews of their decals, except for this, that I've ever seen, have been positive.
    Again, my comments apply strictly to the repro stckers and the spam, not the business practices of "the 334th joe company". I received the stickers very quickly, their honesty is not an issue. They were made on a printer as stated above. Really bad resolution, even for 2003. But I do think that anything you dont ask for is a nuisance. This applies to spam. I recall the emails coming almost every two weeks or more.
    I'M A MAC

    NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

    Want LiSSt...

    TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    334thjoeco is okay with me. I've ordered from them plenty of times without a problem. I've ordered decals and equipment without any problems. I've NEVER received any spam or junk email from them.

    As far as the guy in mexico you can email him at [email protected] he is aces!!! He is alittle more money than the 334th but he is a WAY BETTER quality product. The 334th stuff is fine on light colored vehicles but it doesn't show well on a dark colored vehicles.

    These pictues show 334th on my skystriker
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y45/MA...kystriker2.jpg
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y45/MA...skystriker.jpg
    These are Rubenldm on my nigth boomer
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y45/MA...t=8fbd677b.jpg
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y45/MA...t=f1417004.jpg
    I tried 334th on the night boomer but the decals don't show on a dark background. Another thing is that he doesn't do white decals but rubenldm does. I hope this helps.

  4. #13
    Has anybody gotten any of the repro stickers from 334th Joe Company lately? How is the quality of the USS Flagg stickers?

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    j. ruben's decals are as good as the originals. I redid my Skystriker and it looks like it just came out of a MISB package. I have 5 more different sets on route from him and will be ordering several more soon. I am helping him complete Condor and Hurricane decals as well so he should have those at some point this year.

    When applying his decals I rubbed them very hard onto the vehicle and not a single bit of smearing. Perfect.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

  7. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    j. ruben's decals are as good as the originals. I redid my Skystriker and it looks like it just came out of a MISB package. I have 5 more different sets on route from him and will be ordering several more soon. I am helping him complete Condor and Hurricane decals as well so he should have those at some point this year.

    When applying his decals I rubbed them very hard onto the vehicle and not a single bit of smearing. Perfect.

    Do you know if he has any for the Flagg? If so, how much? Do you have his email address?

  8. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by cartecay
    Has anybody gotten any of the repro stickers from 334th Joe Company lately? How is the quality of the USS Flagg stickers?
    Lately it looks like he has turned to the dark side, which can be read Here, and Here.
    "JOIN COBRA! Our Uniforms are COOLER!"

    MY G.I. JOE STORE, CHECK IT OUT!

    My Home/Trade Pages!

  9. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cartecay
    Do you know if he has any for the Flagg? If so, how much? Do you have his email address?
    I don't believe he has any big playset decals yet. His email again is [email protected]

    This I believe is his most current inventory;

    Skystriker $12
    Tiger rat $6
    Mauler $6
    Tomahawk $6
    Vamp $5.50
    MMS $5.50
    Hammer $5.50
    Conquest X-30 $6
    Whale $6

    Rattler $6
    Moray $6 out of stock
    Water moccasin $5.50
    Hiss $5.50
    Hiss 3 $5.50
    Fang $5.50
    Stinger $5.50 out of stock
    Firebat $5.50
    Night raven $5.50
    Fang 2 $3.00
    Hiss 2 $3.00
    Stiletto $3.00
    Last edited by Flophouse; 01-12-2006 at 04:46 PM.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

  10. #18
    As far as 334 goes I have ordered 3 of his cardbacks paid for them via PAYPAL and now he will not return my emails.

    And he has the nerve to have a "Shady Dealings" page on his website!
    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING FIGURES
    Carded Canadian and Brazilian Flash

  11. #19
    sorry for the double post but I just recieved this email from him....hmmmmmm


    I'm on a cruise. My roommate was supposed to have sent them Monday or Tuesday. If he has not sent them I will send them right away. I may re-do them anyway. I was not entirely happy with their turnout.



    Rick McMaster
    435 North Cary St. #3
    Brockton, MA 02302

    www.the334thjoeco.com
    Ph: 508-944-8929

    ON A CRUISE?? SOUNDS KINDA FISHY... He did not like how the cards came out but he will send them out right away? FROM THE BOAT???? Then he says he may re-do them?

    I DON'T UNDERSTAND???? I hope I get them
    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING FIGURES
    Carded Canadian and Brazilian Flash

  12. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TURNA
    sorry for the double post but I just recieved this email from him....hmmmmmm


    I'm on a cruise. My roommate was supposed to have sent them Monday or Tuesday. If he has not sent them I will send them right away. I may re-do them anyway. I was not entirely happy with their turnout.



    Rick McMaster
    435 North Cary St. #3
    Brockton, MA 02302

    www.the334thjoeco.com
    Ph: 508-944-8929

    ON A CRUISE?? SOUNDS KINDA FISHY... He did not like how the cards came out but he will send them out right away? FROM THE BOAT???? Then he says he may re-do them?

    I DON'T UNDERSTAND???? I hope I get them
    He told me he was going on a cruise too. I wouldn't worry. I've ordered some stickers from him before and received them within a week.

    EMAIL:

    Your orders have been delayed because I was waiting on new sticker sheets. I am going on a cruise this coming week, so you'll have your orders within a few days when I get back, next Saturday. I apologize for any inconvenience.



    Rick McMaster
    435 North Cary St. #3
    Brockton, MA 02302

    www.the334thjoeco.com
    Ph: 508-944-8929


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •