reproduction GI Joe stickers - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    man i hope so i have been screwed one to many times other this internet!
    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING FIGURES
    Carded Canadian and Brazilian Flash

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

We are now beginning to carry reproduction decals at GI Joe Heaven. Remember to check back in the future as more sheets are in the works.
    Visit us today at www.gijoeheaven.com

Andrew

yes i seen that....... did u get my order?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TURNA
    yes i seen that....... did u get my order?
    Your order was received and will ship either Saturday (If I mak it to the post office before 10AM.) or Monday. Thanks for the business.
    Visit us today at www.gijoeheaven.com

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by wwwgijoeheavencom
    Your order was received and will ship either Saturday (If I mak it to the post office before 10AM.) or Monday. Thanks for the business.
    You the man!! or woman!!

I just wanted to add something in favor of Rick. I have only dealt with him a few times (5 I think total), but he has always been great with me, always been attentive and prompt, and has helped me develop some sweet decal ideas that have really added a lot to my customs. It is true that they don't show up well on darker vehicles, but anything on a lighter vehicles looks fantastic, although i would say you need to clearcoat them with Satin Krylon to really lock the colors and protect them. Before i knew that, I smeared some skystriker decals pretty bad while applying them. His detail is really nice, and I never had a problem with the quality of the printing, plus they are dirt cheap.

J. Ruben's decals are really fantastic as well. More expensive, but BRIGHT, they will show up well on any color. I have gone through tons and tons of his decals sheets between customs, refurbs and decalling older undecalled vehicles. I just wish his selection was wider but i know he is working on thet. I really need some for the Ferret...
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

Quote Originally Posted by krymsyngard666

J. Ruben's decals are really fantastic as well. More expensive, but BRIGHT, they will show up well on any color. I have gone through tons and tons of his decals sheets between customs, refurbs and decalling older undecalled vehicles. I just wish his selection was wider but i know he is working on thet. I really need some for the Ferret...
    He will be working on Ferret decals soon. His biggest problem is having original examples to work with. Like I mentioned earlier I've provided him with Condor decals and helped complete a Hurricane set for him. If he doesn't have large quality images of the originals, or the original sheet, he has to peel the decals off his existing vehicles and repro them that way. The more quality images he has I'm sure we'll see more selection. I'm hoping for Thunder Machine decals.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Quote Originally Posted by wwwgijoeheavencom
    We are now beginning to carry reproduction decals at GI Joe Heaven. Remember to check back in the future as more sheets are in the works.
    I can't get your webpage to load, any problems with it?
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

j ruben

He can do white, that is why I don't mess with Rick not worth it.

I too just sent sticker sheets to j. ruben. if you guys have them send them to him so he can reproduce it........

Question

Quote Originally Posted by picollogoku
    I too just sent sticker sheets to j. ruben. if you guys have them send them to him so he can reproduce it........
    Think he'd like an original sheet from the R/C Crossfire? Not sure if that would be one that's in huge demand.

-PJ