reproduction GI Joe stickers - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Question Last Year...

Last year I emailed the 334 Joe company regarding some decals.. I never got a response... In all fairness I always try and email someone first before making any transactions with them.

Since the 334 Joe company never responded to my emails.. I am not going to chase them up to hand them my business.. I'm glad J.Ruben has posted here and his email is visable .. I have heard so many good things of his decals.. I am thinking of getting some for my Hammer vehicle. Has anyone tried these?
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    Last year I emailed the 334 Joe company regarding some decals.. I never got a response... In all fairness I always try and email someone first before making any transactions with them.

Since the 334 Joe company never responded to my emails.. I am not going to chase them up to hand them my business.. I'm glad J.Ruben has posted here and his email is visable .. I have heard so many good things of his decals.. I am thinking of getting some for my Hammer vehicle. Has anyone tried these?
    I've only had JRuben's Mamba set and some Officer and Soldier emblems but they blew me away so much that I'd buy any stickers I needed from him

ive gotten stickers for my tomahawk and terror drome from jruben. they were great easy to use and i had no problems with them at all.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Try Cobra Stickers, Replacement and restoration stickers for classic G.I. Joe vehicles. I bought the Terror Drome vinyl sticker set for around $30 I think and also go the Dreadnok Thunder Machine set. The company is from Canada and the shipping took a while which was the downside. The upside was that the sticker quality was great! They even make alternate custom sets for certain vehicles if you want to customize them. When I bought the Thunder Machine set it came with a bunch of extra after market stickers if I wanted to customize it. They don't have every vehicle made but have a great selection of classic ARAH sets.

the334thjoeco.com website is closed I think. Dose anyone know if they make reproduction flag stickers for 1983 1984 duke. Cobra Stickers, Stickers for the GI Joe Universe for good for vechicles.

RattlerRepros

Hello everyone, been a fan of the site for some time but just now making my first post... I was wondering if anyone knows if RattlerRepros is currently taking orders. I sent an email through his site to ask if he was taking orders and never received a response. I just wanted to make sure before I place an order. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: followup...I just heard back from him and he is taking orders. Thanks again!
    Last edited by treed41679; 08-19-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Skystriker custom stickers

Hi. I have a 1983 Skystriker I am restoring and need repro stickers. I want to do a custom job and wish to make the skystriker look like a USS Nimitz f14 Tomcat, with the jolly roger stabilizer wing logos. Does anyone have any recommendations for any custom stickers?

Here's a few options, but maybe not what you want:

https://www.rattlerrepros.com/2011-gi-joe-stickers.html
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

thank you

double post
    Last edited by nova1972x; 05-22-2018 at 01:15 AM.

thank you

Thanks! A great resource for a stock resto, which I want to do for my other skystriker.