reproduction GI Joe stickers

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

reproduction GI Joe stickers

Does anybody know where someone can find any reproduction stickers for GI Joe vehicles?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

the334thjoeco.com

reproductin GI Joe stickers

Thanks for the link. Do you know if their stuff is of any good?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's very good. I have used both the Skystriker and Tomahawk decals. The only downside is that if you try (really hard) it is possible to smear them. But this is very easily remedied. Below is a cut-and-paste of one of my posts from a similar thread:

Spray the sheets with matte acrylic sealant before applying them - since that's when you are most likely to smear them anyway. It will also provide for a cleaner look on the vehicle - unless you just want the whole vehicle in a flatter finish. DO NOT SPRAY ANY CLEAR PARTS, however.

I have used matte acrylic sealant (usually found with the acrylic craft paints in places like Wal-Mart or Michael's), which works flawlessly, and provides the look of the original stickers but Testor's Matte Coat may work well too, though it can only be applied as one coat, and may be TOO dull.

I have found that plain old dish detergent (Dawn, for example) works just fine at removing old stickers and residue. Peel off the sticker, wash with Dawn. Use a toothbrush if neccessary. If you use Goo-gone, you still need to wash the vehicle with Dawn, because Goo-gone will leave that citrus-smelling residue that must be removed.

You should always wash the vehicle with detergeant anyway, to ensure that the stickers are fully applied to the plastic and all oils are removed (this goes for new vehicles with stickers too!).

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphite
    Thanks for the link. Do you know if their stuff is of any good?
    I won't go into details, but I say they're no good. Plus, you'll be added to an automated spam mailer and receive pointless updates way too often. Just an opinion from someone who expects better quality for his money.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

HI, THE BEST REPRO STICKERS I`VE COME ACROSS ARE FROM J.RUBEN IN MEXICO. HIS STICKERS ARE ACTUALLY VINYL MADE AT A REAL STICKER PRINT SHOP. THE 334TH COMPANY GUY MAKES HIS FROM HIS PRINTER. IF YOU GET WATER ON THEM THEY SMUDGE. J.RUBEN`S STICKERS ARE REMARKABLE. HIS EBAY ID IS J.RUBEN IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT HIM AND HIS PRICE LIST IS BELOW. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
    HIS HISS STICKERS SAY SOLD OUT BUT I THINK HE HAS SOME NEW ONES.

Hola, here´s the price list
    > Skystriker $12
    > Rattler $6
    > Moray Hydrofoil $6
    > Mauler $6
    > Firebat $5.50
    > Vamp $5.50
    > Tiger rat $6
    > Fang $5.50
    > Stinger Jeep $5.50
    > Hiss $5.50 (sold out)
    > Tomahawk $3.50 (gijoe logo is a little bit croocked)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    I won't go into details, but I say they're no good. Plus, you'll be added to an automated spam mailer and receive pointless updates way too often. Just an opinion from someone who expects better quality for his money.

I have dealt with the334thjoeco on severeral occasions (not just for stickers), and I have never been put on any kind of mailing list.

What are you talking about?

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    I have dealt with the334thjoeco on severeral occasions (not just for stickers), and I have never been put on any kind of mailing list.

What are you talking about?
    Im taliking about CRAP! I bought repro stickers from them off EBAY. The exact date was Dec-08-03. Wanna know the item number?

In addition to CRAP stickers, I also received NUMEROUS, and POINTLESS emails from "the_344th_joe_company" (ebay i.d.) about new additions to their inventory. The emails always ended with something along the lines of "If you dont like these emails you can tell me to go jump into Dreadnok territory."

CRAP!

Now its possible that in almost 2 years their sticker quality maybe has improved. I wouldnt know. But I do know that old saying that starts with, "Screw me once...".
    Last edited by Super Sport; 09-15-2005 at 02:42 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD MINT STORMSHADOW
    I haven't bought decals there, but I've made other purchases - all without a hitch. I've also gotten update emails, but it's approximately every month or two - not nearly enough to call it a nuisance, and those emails are informative. All reviews of their decals, except for this, that I've ever seen, have been positive.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

I'm paying attention to this cause I need decals up the yin-yang.
    Visualize world peace through Cobra military supremacy.