$5 Bugg

yojoe.com

Thread: $5 Bugg

$5 Bugg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Been looking for one for a few weeks now. I know this one is incomplete and a little dirty/dusty, but for $5 I'll take it! I sure hope it's as cool as every one here said it is...

Once I actually have it in my hands to inspect look for me to post a want thread for the pieces I'll need to complete it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks like you did pretty well to me. Great starter vehicle. I might have a few parts you are needing too when you get your need list figured out.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

It looks like the tab is broken that connects the bubble pod to the rest of the bugg

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

the pod can still stay in with a broken tab.i had one like it and it stayed in.i got a missile or two extra for a bugg if you need.i think i paid about 30 for my bugg complete and decals unapplied.

Quote Originally Posted by thewyseone
    the pod can still stay in with a broken tab.
    If the tab is broken, I didn't notice it. Then again, I wouldn't have known to have looked for such a thing before purchasing. Good to know though that if it is indeed broken that the sub pod will stay in place.

Once I know what I need or need to replace I'll post a want thread. Thanks!

Thats a good deal for that price. I love the Bugg, yours looks about 85% complete but at least you get most of the main parts. The First thing you need is the Dome clear glass. I saw one somewhere on the net for about $2.50, when I figure out where I repost. I do believe you will pay maybe another $10 to complete that. But thats not bad considering Buggs can go for as high as $65 complete, and yours is in good shape once you clean it up.