WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

what no None of the Above?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch II
    what no None of the Above?
    Agreed.

But then again, it's "pick your favorite figure", not "Do you like Sigma 6?"
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    But then again, it's "pick your favorite figure", not "Do you like Sigma 6?"

Exactly this is not a are you buying Sig 6 poll - it is a which is your favorite poll.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I really like Heavy Duty the best, there is no mistakeing who is the "Big Man" on the team. I think all the figures are cool, I wish storm shadow didn't have so much red on him but I must say I am really impressed with these toys. I will be supporting this line however long it last. They should have balanced out the good guys and bad guys better, instead of Spirit they could have released Cobra Commander. Some of the main character choices are kinda weird like Long Range as a core member, he was a nobody in the original series, and Tunnel Rat? Maybe a nod to Larry I don't know. I would have rather seen Shipwreck, Bazooka, Dusty or one of my favorites Gung-Ho. But Thumbs up to the quality of these toys.

I haven't seen them at thr TRU's near me yet, but based on the online pics I've seen, probably Storm Shadow.

(I'll wait to vote until I've seen them first hand)
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

I never thought I'd say this but I really like Sigma 6 (sorry, I know this isn't a "do you like Sigma 6" thread/poll, but I just thought I'd throw in my two cents). I think the accessories are great. I still haven't picked any up yet, partly do to them selling out at my TRU. But anyway it's a toss up between Snake Eyes and Stormy for me. Surprisingly Duke's not bad.

Storm Shadow is definitely my early fave, but Spirit is nice too

Smile Hmmm...

Agreed, I don't like them enough to collect them, but I certainly like their accessories! I went with Snake Eyes, of course, since there's no Duke.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I think the figures look cool enough to collect.