Sigma Fans.... am I the only one?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sigma Fans.... am I the only one?

I have seen a lot of posts with people saying they dislike or won't purchase the Sigma 6 line. I was one of them... but I picked up Snake-Eyes and Heavy Duty and I have to say they completly won me over. Is there any one else out there who has picked them up who feels the same?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Not me... I hate Sigma Six, particularly in terms of the scale and the distorted proportions. They are just plain incompatible with what I collect and they don't represent in any way where I want to see Hasbro taking the GI Joe toy line. I understand that Hasbro is catering (but also pandering) to kids, but I think they could have found a more imaginative and creative solution which would have satisfied both kids and collectors.

i might pick some up.the presentation in the packaging in very nice.but i might wait for them to go on sale at kb.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I am in love with the Storm Shadow figure. It is awesome version of him, true to the original, extremely poseable and comes with great accessories. Everyone I showed it to at work was completely wowed by it.

I still love the 3 3/4 versions more than any other version, but I am definitely going back and picking up Spirit, Duke and possibly Heavy Duty in the next few days (I bought Snake-eyes along with SS). They are going to look great posed around my computer at work.
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me

Not me. I don't collect ugly dolls. I can understand Hasbro's desire to change the scale, but I'd have preferred if these were done like Marvel Legends.

well at the rate the ones at the TRU near me are collecting dust they might not be worth picking up when at 90% discount

I wanted to pick up at least SS and Spirit, but they are sold out at 3 TRU's near my lab When will other retailers pick them up?
    The bad news is the world is ending....the good news is there's a party, but you better get here fast...

I've been this close to getting the Storm Shadow on more than one occasion. I'll probably end up getting one eventually.

I am in the same boat...despite S6 but I actually like the Storm Shadow..something about it and the cloth outfit...but 14.99...I dunno...coulda got a SE/SS 12 inch two pack for like 7 bucks
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

The problem is most of the people are here because they collected the 3 3/4" guys as kids. Its the same concept that not many 12" joe Collectors buy the 3 3/4" stuff, its just not what drew them to the hobby and as such not their interest.
    ReilToys has closed - thanks for all the memories guys!