Possible new variation?

yojoe.com

Question Possible new variation?

Well i picked 2 Brasil version of Python officer today (Vibora) and one have the normal grey helmet but the other have a light green one.
    Is this a variation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Napy
    I been in Mexico alot lately, in Gudalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz and Im always going straight to the toy ile in Wal Mart. And guess what! all they have is those ugly looking, who would buy,robot-looking! sigma six garbage!!! Oh but they got tons of Star Wars!!!! Who Cares! No queremos Estar Guars! Queremos YIAYO compadre!!!!!:mad:

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The grey helmets are the only ones I've ever seen. The fig you just got, was it carded? Do you have a pic?
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CGC
    The grey helmets are the only ones I've ever seen. The fig you just got, was it carded? Do you have a pic?
    Yeah me neither hear anything about it, i try to take a picture tomorrow.
    I been in Mexico alot lately, in Gudalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz and Im always going straight to the toy ile in Wal Mart. And guess what! all they have is those ugly looking, who would buy,robot-looking! sigma six garbage!!! Oh but they got tons of Star Wars!!!! Who Cares! No queremos Estar Guars! Queremos YIAYO compadre!!!!!:mad:

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Maybe it got left in the sun for too long. I have one that got left outside for an extended length of time, and his helmet turned a green color. Its about the same color as a green olive. It was grey to start with, just like all the others.
    Net-Viper X
    Cobra Command Computer Interface Expert

Net-Viper X's G.I.Joe Customization Archive

Quote Originally Posted by Net-Viper X
    Maybe it got left in the sun for too long. I have one that got left outside for an extended length of time, and his helmet turned a green color. Its about the same color as a green olive. It was grey to start with, just like all the others.
    I think you are rigth...but its just to perfect...i have my doubts.