G.I. Joe FPS Video Game - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, wouldn't it be cool if it were like Halo where you could jump in a VAMP and have one guy drive while the other guy mans the gun
    Specializing in the illest shiznata for more than 5 years:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Guts-the-Bers...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gutstheberserker
    Yeah, wouldn't it be cool if it were like Halo where you could jump in a VAMP and have one guy drive while the other guy mans the gun

Yeah this is exactly what I mean. It is so easy to come up with these ideas why hasn't any gaming company done it. It leads me to believe Hasbro has something to do with it. I'm sure they don't want young kids involved in violence, but there are plenty of ways around it. The game would sell a ton if they did it right. Notice I said RIGHT!

Talking

i cant remember the game but its like halo, that you can play online, but you can have up to 64 people in a single game! Imagine two armies of 30+ manuvering on the field (in joe and cobra style) and the chaos of the ensuing battle

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There was a mod for Ghost Recon that came out quite a while back that had GIJOE/Cobra skins called Cobra Attacks. It was pretty cool. There were about half a dozen missions although they were done in the standard Ghost Recon maps.
    "Ya'll hear that, we's usin' codenames.”

there was a GI JOE mod for battlefield 1942 awhile back that was in the works. you could fly a fang helicopter and drive a RAM motorcycle. it looked like it might be cool then Hasbro put the Ixnay on it and it was closed down