New figures missing accessories

yojoe.com

New figures missing accessories

Has anyone else experienced figures from the last few years , or I guess anytime, missing accessories from the factory? A few years back I bought I sealed Scalpal figure who was missing one of his silver hooks which attached to his shoulder pads. Then recently I received a Medi-Viper who was missing one of the green swivel joints which inserted into the same shoulder pads. Both figures I had to buy again to make them compete. This isn't someone removing them from the package, these were direct from online retailers.

Anyone else experience this?
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

well as far as the little green connector from the medi-viper,the one i got from a trade had one of them broke off.

a quick trip to your local yojoe archive will let you know that early releases of scalpel only came with one hook, which was later corrected. you simply got an early version of that set. http://www.yojoe.com/action/03/scalpel.shtml

as far as the medi-viper, that is a factory mistake.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Scalpel with one hook is listed as a variant in the YoJoe archives.

Personally, I believe that the many Lift-Tickets that were shipped with no mics should be listed as a variant too.

Nuts.........If I'd noticed the Scalpal was a variant I wouldn't have bothered to replace him. Oh well.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Angry

I have a Agent Faces CG mail in that never came with a helmet. That still cheeses my bread