Hooded Cobra Commander

yojoe.com

Hooded Cobra Commander

Just wondering how rare these are to find still sealed in their plastic baggies. I remember when i was a kid, i was the only one i knew that had one (i live in Australia by the way). Think someone wanted to trade a tommahawk for it as well. I said no as i thought it was ultra rare, i didnt think they did their mail aways to Australia, only to me (things you think when your a kid). ended up selling my whole collection for $20 (AUD) when i was about 14 (wasnt cool anymore).

So, back to my question.. Is it rare to find still sealed ?
    And how much would you pay for one ?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

they were offered until 1994, you could buy them direct from hasbro and they were also included with the 1994 mail order green carrying case. Probably worth around $15.00.

They aren't rare, but they are worth around $30-35.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

it's tough to find them sealed but not much, i recall someone here was selling one for $20 a few months ago

The first version was cobra commander sealed in a bag with the file card seperate and the later versions came with the redback file card inside the bag. You are looking at anywhere from 20-50 for one depending on the market
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!