Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    I am at work and cant post any photos of what I just got this last week.. but here is a list.

All figures are MLC
    -- Straight arm Scarlet $20.00
    -- Straight arm Zap $10.00
    -- Swivel arm Rock N' Roll $10.00
    -- Straight arm Flash $15.00
    -- Roadblock V1 $8.00
    -- Snake Eyes V2 $25.00 (very happy about this one)

-- Havoc $20.00
    -- Snow Cat $20.00
    -- Stinger $25.00
    -- Vamp $20.00

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

just got this lot in today 33 of tan Mirage:

now what to do with them?

grind'em up and make meatballs. mmm-mm...scrumptious

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch II

hook them all together in one giant ball to make the joe scall macy's mirage balloon
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch II

get some viper mould heads, make some new form of viper!!
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Just received my Contra-Espionagem (our Scarlett v1), which were one of the figures I always wanted. Since I started collecting again, I never found one in good condition or with her crossbow - somehow, it's a difficult figure to find here. Some weeks ago, I bought her filecard, hoping to find the figure in a near future... Last week, I found an incredible auction of her, in great shape, with the crossbow and at a reasonably price - I forgot to say that's the biggest problem when one appears, the price Bought it in the last five minutes of the auction, and I got it today. I couldn't believe when took her in my hands, because she seems that was never played with. It's the best one I ever seem, even counting the ones I saw as a kid... Now I need only five figures to complete my holy grail, the 84-89 years! Someday, someday...

Someday..

Quote Originally Posted by Corredor X
    Just received my Contra-Espionagem (our Scarlett v1), which were one of the figures I always wanted. Since I started collecting again, I never found one in good condition or with her crossbow - somehow, it's a difficult figure to find here. Some weeks ago, I bought her filecard, hoping to find the figure in a near future... Last week, I found an incredible auction of her, in great shape, with the crossbow and at a reasonably price - I forgot to say that's the biggest problem when one appears, the price Bought it in the last five minutes of the auction, and I got it today. I couldn't believe when took her in my hands, because she seems that was never played with. It's the best one I ever seem, even counting the ones I saw as a kid... Now I need only five figures to complete my holy grail, the 84-89 years! Someday, someday...
    Congratulations on that one fellow yojoer.. its always good to get your mits on something worthwhile..
    I'm working on a dio.. and.. well I originally planned to use Shockwave v1 in my team.. this morning my DEF Shockwave arrived from joe hq.. as you can expect i was well pleased.. I'm definately using this version for my dio as its set around urban combat..
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Thought I would add a little story, this is an old 'what I got' story. About 6 years ago when I started collecting GI Joes for real instead of just playing with them when I was younger. There was a Newsgroup forum '80'sGIJoetoys' or something like that (May still be around?) Anyways someone posted that Hasbro Canada still had a ton of MIB figures and vehicles, but you had to mail off a request to get an order form. So I mailed mine off and in about 4 weeks I had my reply. They had quite a bit of stuff left, the figures where $1.50 Canadian each and the vehicles ranged from $4-$10 each. I ordered about 25 figures and 7 or 8 vehicles. This is what I got:

1 Hooded Cobra Commander with weapon
    4 Stinger Drivers
    4 Major Bludd Figures with weapons
    2 Quick Kick with weapons and red file card
    4 Lamprey with weapons
    2 Slip Stream Sealed in blister packs
    4 Strato Vipers
    2 Keel Hauls
    4 Night Vulture No accs
    4 Ice Vipers with weapons sealed in blister packs
    4 Heli Vipers with weapons

3 Firebats (the lighter red versions)
    2 Cobra Ferrets
    2 Battle Barges
    2 Sky Hawks

They sent me some extra stuff too, but that was the coolest lot I ever got. I still remember being younger and saving up my file points for the Fridge and the Starduster. Just my 2 cents, may have been the wrong spot to post but here it is.

Eaon
    I want to make a tiki torch
    I'm gonna throw it on your porch
    Then I'm gonna run away
    And come back another day

Offspring

my latest win:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6014787853

i'm wondering if my prediction about G.I.Joe prices dropping is coming to past already?i thought it wouldn't be for 2 years.

Newest stuff.... lord I have had a good week.
    I just bought
    A complete Defiant for $130
    3 ( yes 3) Consumers Distributing Mobats all complete for $45 a pop!!
    ( I think the mobat deal is much cooler than a complete defiant any day)
    also nabbed a Complete Hammer
    9 Complete IGs
    2 Toxo Vipers
    Mountain Howitzer
    SNAKE

That was the best $400 i've spent yet.
    The Call of Chaos
    It's a toll-free, long distance call from the warp.

Zinthos.