Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yo-man2
    i didnt know lots had the ice sabre and the quickstrike, were they ten bucks just like the hisses and the hummer s
    ayup but get this the hisses and hummers were at one store while the ice sabres and quick strikes at another store.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I went to 3 big lots a month ago and only found 1 that had qstrikes and ice sabers. Guess I should check again. Thanks for the update!
    Visualize world peace through Cobra military supremacy.

A girl that I love very much (who lives far, far away from me ) just sent me this by mail as a gift:

Carded Anjo Da Guarda

Anjo Da Guarda, now loose

(no, I don't collect MOC/MIB, because I really like opening stuff. The famous Toy Story 2 syndrome, you know )

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Slither
    I went to 3 big lots a month ago and only found 1 that had qstrikes and ice sabers. Guess I should check again. Thanks for the update!
    also make sure you check all over the stores too i found the hummers and Hiss's in the motor parts area on the over head.

lets see some whole collections here, not just things poeple just got!!!!please!

not exciting in this way but heres my Cobra army (ive only been army building for about a month and still have some more on the way)
    http://groups.msn.com/CobraCorp/dio.msnw?Page=Last

wont have pictures of my joes until i have time during the day to take the
    Last edited by Falcone; 10-25-2005 at 07:44 PM.

last weekend i scored a dreadnok ground assault VAMP at a church sale. it was in a box of misc toys i got for $2.50 (also scored a 83 APC and 1/2 of a HAVOC in the same box)

anyways the roof was busted but its got the chassis and some of the body parts intact. its not really that great of a find since its busted but i thought it was an unusual place to find one. i can get pics if anyone wants to see

i wish i had gotten there earlier as most of the toys were already cleaned out, probably missed out on the rest of the set

I don't post in the "Just Got" lists, until I have something significant to post.....

and I won't post my collection until I have completed my want list

pics of my collection

Mostly Joes the Cobra wall is under construction.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rich_t...aint/my_photos

Nice. Hopefully I can get some pics out soon too.

I picked a very nice mint, and very complete Rumbler for like $10 at a fleamarket, because it wasn't labeled.
    Hi, I'm Tim Mizak.
    Check out my blog on toys!
    http://mizak23.blogspot.com/