Finally received THIS today!!

My "default" Gen Hawk which would be this body, but Comic Pack #74 Head
    is finally FINALLY to my liking...

Plus the ACE figure with the helmet & breather made me really happy
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

well today i got me a W.H.A.L.E. for $10 and alot of it was there (but not all so i will be makeing a want list up)i also got me the mini shuttle for the defiant(too add to the Defiant i'm getting from Krymsyn)and i sold alot of my Joe at very,very,very low prices
    also i have a question does anyone have a pic of an assembled sled release assembly from the W.H.A.L.E. ? i'm curious cause when i disassembled it for cleaning it came apart and i'm trying to figure out how to assemble it.

My Haul

I lucked into this last night! (For the life of me I cant figure out why no one had seen it before!) I was winning it at $91.50 up to the end, but got into a ****ing contest at the end, w/ another bidder, and had to up my bid. It is still a good deal (it breaks down to something like $11 per set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

**OH!!! I forgot, my Wife gave me a Christmas present early also! (One of the perils of shopping too early! She got me 4 Cobra 6 packs (but the best part was that while there were 24 figures there, there were only two scar face's w/ the rest being the regular troopers!
    Last edited by Weems; 11-02-2005 at 05:37 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Weems
    I lucked into this last night! (For the life of me I cant figure out why no one had seen it before!) I was winning it at $91.50 up to the end, but got into a ****ing contest at the end, w/ another bidder, and had to up my bid. It is still a good deal (it breaks down to something like $11 per set.

**OH!!! I forgot, my Wife gave me a Christmas present early also! (One of the perils of shopping too early! She got me 4 Cobra 6 packs (but the best part was that while there were 24 figures there, there were only two scar face's w/ the rest being the regular troopers!
    nice grab, i wish i wouda seen in ......btw where did she get them, on ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by spike
    nice grab, i wish i wouda seen in ......btw where did she get them, on ebay?
    Yeah, she said the guy was super cool and that he was selling them off to get some dtc figures.

(The figures were loose, but thats great as I would have wound up opening them anyway!)

Quote Originally Posted by Weems

i saw it but it was too much for me

Colonel Abernathy, that's a nice collection you got there. I'm just curious though...why is Winter Ops Snake Eyes next to your PP Vipers? Is he a COBRA?
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

I'm still wondering how I got this and this so cheaply. Were you guys all asleep?

Okay, the maggot is missing the radar dish and has no WORMS, but other than that is in good condition. The Wolf looks to be complete if suffering from a little from sunlight discolouration and comes with what looks to be a mint Ice-viper!

The guy had a bunch of auctions up at once for decent looking vehicles but alot of them went for practically nothing ... if it wasn't for the fact that he wouldn't combine shipping I might have picked a few more up.
    "One of these days we'll end up paying the price."

Just got these, still on their cards:

Maquetes

These were the four playsets that were given to store customers who bought an undetermined amount of money in Comandos Em Ação, in the mid-90's. They're made of a very fragile plastic but are great, I think. Inside their cards, there are instructions on how to make them more realistic, using paper, glue, wood, etc. I'll make better (and individual) photos later, to contribute to the International Archive of the site. I want to send some other things too, like some loose brazilian figures that only appear carded on the site, some catalogs, toy ads and such. Not many things, but I really want to contribute to the site that made me collect again. I owe you guys very much