Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandthunder
    Has anyone else seen this yet?

...snip
    Nice lot, you should list it in the Auctions forum.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Okay, I promised pics, but I'm really busy at the moment so:

From Hector:

Serpentor with Air Chariot
    Tiger Force Lifeline
    Tiger Force Tripwire
    Tiger Shark (This was still MIBag, before I assembled it!)
    Mail Away Stormshadow

all in beautiful shape, tight joints, great paint.....

I scored a Gold-headed Steel Brigade at Value Village today for $2.99!!!!!!

And he is DEAD MINT too!

so...let me see...that means I've purchased both my Gold Steel Brigades from thrift stores now for less than $10. Mwahahahah

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by roboticplanet
    I scored a Gold-headed Steel Brigade at Value Village today for $2.99!!!!!!

And he is DEAD MINT too!

so...let me see...that means I've purchased both my Gold Steel Brigades from thrift stores now for less than $10. Mwahahahah
    Congrats! I picked up mine for $12 by itself, the gun cost me $4 later on and the patch was another $20. So I'm invested $32 so far for a gem mint one, still way less than it would be normally. I STILL haven't found a backpack for it though, any chance you have an extra? I feel like I've looked everywhere under the sun for this thing. I'm starting to think no body ordered this figure as a kid because even when I see huge lots of 92-93 accessories/figures sometimes even with the Create a Cobra in there neither the SB figure or his parts are anywhere to be seen.

The fist one I got had the backpack with it, and I later got the rifle on eBay for about $10 after shipping - which I think is worth it with how much (little) I've put into the figure so far. Still keeping my eye out for the patch.

I've never lucked out and come across extra weapons. One thing that bothers me is how the Value Village around here doesn't sell small toy parts, like weapons, so they just throw them in the dumpster. I've known former employees who witnessed this first hand. Too bad I don't know anyone now who can intercept these garbage bags full of gold.

I'm New .. so please be nice.

Hi Guys.
    I'm new here, but having checked previous posts.. decided to send in my recent purchases!

Within the last two weeks i've managed to get my hands on a NOHV. These vehicles are really cool. That arrived last Thursday. Then on Tuesday week just gone my figures arrived.
    A 1982 Swivel Arm Cobra Soldier and 1983 Airborne Complete w/filecard. I also got A 2001 Laser Viper and a complete Sonic Fighters Dial Tone.
    Also arrived on the Wednesday the day after was my winning from ebay. A GIJOE MOC collection. Battle Corps Major Bludd, Mega Marines Clutch and Star Brigade Countdown for only $9.99.. I couldn't turn those three MOC's down for under $10..
    I'd post pics but because of house refurbs I have to put them away for a week or so.. i only have my Armada Megatron to play.. inspect..with.
    I've collected joes for 18 years.. I started when i was 7.. in 87.. and i am now 25.. and still going strong.. anyway.. just thought i'd let everyone in on my recent purchases.
    YOJOE
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

The fist one I got had the backpack with it, and I later got the rifle on eBay for about $10 after shipping - which I think is worth it with how much (little) I've put into the figure so far. Still keeping my eye out for the patch.

I've never lucked out and come across extra weapons. One thing that bothers me is how the Value Village around here doesn't sell small toy parts, like weapons, so they just throw them in the dumpster. I've known former employees who witnessed this first hand. Too bad I don't know anyone now who can intercept these garbage bags full of gold.
    dude! If I had seen your post a few hours earlier I would have tipped you off, a gold Steel Brigade patch sold on ebay today for only $8, not in perfect shape but still! Did you know about it?

here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/G-I-Joe-Steel-Br...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote Originally Posted by This I Command!
    dude! If I had seen your post a few hours earlier I would have tipped you off, a gold Steel Brigade patch sold on ebay today for only $8, not in perfect shape but still! Did you know about it?

here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/G-I-Joe-Steel-Br...QQcmdZViewItem
    BAAAAAHHH! I didn't know about it. That's a pretty good deal. The patch is one of those things I've needed for years and only periodically look for. I rarely see them selling by themselves, and when they do they do hit around $20 or so; more than I usually want to shell out. As of now I'm going to be more serious on getting that!

BAAAAAHHH! I didn't know about it. That's a pretty good deal. The patch is one of those things I've needed for years and only periodically look for. I rarely see them selling by themselves, and when they do they do hit around $20 or so; more than I usually want to shell out. As of now I'm going to be more serious on getting that!
    Sorry you missed it! I waited for what felt like forever for one to show up for mine on ebay by itself and it ended up at like $20.50, but I had told myself regardless of what it went for I wasn't letting it go. I got the figure so cheap I figured it was cool to go a little high on the patch, it ended up more than I wanted it to but the only good part about it was the seller lived like 2 blocks from me so no shipping at least.

By the way if anyone has a backpack for the Gold head SB or ever sees one come up for sale please by all means tip me off, its the only part mine still needs and its making me crazy, I want to complete it so bad!
    Last edited by This I Command!; 11-19-2005 at 10:31 PM.

tonight's ebay score. Not the greatest figures, but some good ones, especially since I don't have many of the Stars and Stripes figures. Plus with shipping it will come out to about $1 per figure with the vehicles thrown in for free.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz