Official - Off Topic Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot
    I had a good weekend over the CHristmas holidays for marvel Legends stuff. See the links

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6023392124

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6023917162

best BIN I've had in a long while

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6024593205
    That Scarlet Witch is a super deal! My local comic shop has her for $50...Sorta makes me wish I hadn't opened mine

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Shogi
    That Scarlet Witch is a super deal! My local comic shop has her for $50...Sorta makes me wish I hadn't opened mine
    You wouldn't be able to get $50 for her realistically - they are becoming a lot easier to find and usually don't sell for much more than $20.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

well my shop is natorious for over charged ML figs fortunately I was able to trade a Mystique for my Witch as I'd prolly never see her up here

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    This is the Official - Off Topic Look at what I just got or have thread.

In an effort to help consolidate some threads and just to have fun, here is a new thread.

Wanna show of some cool non GI Joe collectible you just got? This is your thread!

Wanna show off some cool non GI Joe collectible in your collection? This is your thread!

Be sure to post pics if you can - that way it is even more fun.

Share everyone!

I'll start off.

Here is a MISB Indiana Jones Desert Convoy Truck I just got yesterday:

I have been trying to get a indy in german outfit moc for awhile and some of the disney figs. moc Any ideas other than ebay?
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.

Quote Originally Posted by cobraferret
    I have been trying to get a indy in german outfit moc for awhile and some of the disney figs. moc Any ideas other than ebay?
    Have you tried google or yahoo? Also try the MC classifieds.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

You can usually get the Disney Indiana Jones figures by ordering them directly from the parks.

I used to have the numbers for the two parks here at work but I seem to have misplaced them - let me look around for them on the web.

The Disneyland ordering number is 1-800-362-4533

The Disneyworld number might be 1-407-WDISNEY.
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 01-20-2006 at 10:08 AM.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

You can usually get the Disney Indiana Jones figures by ordering them directly from the parks.

I used to have the numbers for the two parks here at work but I seem to have misplaced them - let me look around for them on the web.

The Disneyland ordering number is 1-800-362-4533

The Disneyworld number might be 1-407-WDISNEY.
    Thanks so much
    Memories are some of the greatest gifts anyone can receive.

Fantastic Set!!!

Wow.....

Really Nice.

My Completed MOTU figs...

Don't worry it will be quick, I only have four

Masters of the Universe - He-Man.
    Toy Company - Mattel.

He Men came out at a time when Conan was big, and Star Wars Figures were losing their enjoy-ability as far as playing with. When 1981 came, He Man became the greatest action figure Craze. My first memory of getting He-man was a Christmas back in the early years of the 80's. We had just moved and our home was less than a fixer upper, we as a five-member family were living in one room to stay warm. The heat had died three days before Christmas and my Dad couldn't get a soul to fix what ever was wrong with the heaters until after Christmas. I remember My dad sticking three of us under a large Sheet and walking us excited kids into the Living room, I remember him letting us toss the sheet off and then the vision of Our tree with A Huge Castle Grey Skull set up underneath it hit us. The cold that morning was quickly forgotten about. My brothers were bestowed many of the good he-men such as He man him self, And Skelator. I received Beast man, The castle Grey skull was quickly put to use for battle and us kids over the next few years battled hard as new He Men came out with each other or the other kids in the project, I always got the bad guys, not that I chose them but it was what was under the tree, So I never argued, We ended up getting Many of the vehicles like the wind raider and Point Dread and the Talon Fighter, (The Point Dread piece quickly became my Cobra Soldier Bunker when Joes finally hit the stores) and over the years I received a total of Four He-men in all. Sadly I was so young many of their weapons were Chewed or lost. Yet through the Internet and the good folks at He-man.org I was able to replace the missing weapons that I needed to complete the four He Men bad guys I have. Although the Vehicles and many of the He Man Comics are long gone (He men were packaged with Small Mini Comics - I Still have the Titled 'The Obelisk' Which I believe came with Beast Man) the memories of those winter days fighting for supremacy of the Castle Gray Skull with my brothers are not. So here below are my Four He-Men. From Left to right is Beast Man - Savage Henchman - 1981, Trap Jaw - Armed For Combat – 1983 (Who still smells like Pine tree sap – Some MOTU figures did like Moss man), My Favorite Clawful - Warrior with the grip of Evil - 1984, and Leech - Evil Master of Power Suction. 1985 - Member of the Evil Horde. All I have left of Grey Skull is the Stone Dragon thing in front of the He-Men; Also I have from years ago a maroon sword, which comes with the ever famous and Very rare Wonder Bread He-Man. A figure redeemable through Wonder bread, he looked just like he man but had brown hair, My brother got one and I got His Maroon Sword he didn't want. Now it sits with the Stone Dragon thingy. The figs and some of the weapons are all originals from My child hood collections, Save for Beast Mans whip and Arm pieces, Clawful's Mace' Leech's crossbow and Trap jaws Machine Gun and Claw attachment. I got those from a couple guys on line from their extras! I don't think these evil Guys will Mind!

Enjoy.

http://images3.pictiger.com/images/6...52e35bf564.jpg