Official - Off Topic Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    I got this Warduke/Evil Nightmare Gift Set in the mail today.

Of all the Warduke items I have, this one has been the hardest by far for me to track down. Boxed Nightmares by themselves are hard enough to find. I think it has been at least a year (maybe two) since I have seen a Gift Set on eBay. I wonder how many of these are actually left out there.

That is a thing of beauty *drool*

Well here's what I've gotten recently:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

After I got them, I was surprised with both vehicles having their roofs and Dr. Bright having both claws (guess the seller found them after he took the pic )

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I got this nice unbroken LJN AD&D Tiamat dragon today as some of you know already.

My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    By Special Delivery this morning.. I plan to use this in one of my anims.. along with of course the A-team.
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...es/A-TEAM1.jpg

SWEEEEEEEEEET.......drooldrooldrool

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

By Special Delivery this morning.. I plan to use this in one of my anims.. along with of course the A-team.
    DUDE! I was starting to think that vehicle didn't exist and that I was sorta looney. I remember some kid having that on the playground, but not having it though, seems like it was really cool, which this one looks to be, I want to see the other side and back of it sometime :P

I remember having the battery opperated boat, which was cool, seems like a lot of the A-team stuff was neat, good score

Man, I used to have that, along with most, if not all, of the A-Team member figures. I really wish I knew what happened to them.

YEEEE HAW! :P
    that's a great toy right there Nem.

I also remember having a larger Mr. T figure, as well as Face, do you know if they had a van to go with that set as well? seems like i remember the door on the right side sliding open or maybe that's my imagination right there. :P

Picked up three 12" Marvel Legends Icons figures today - Captain America masked, regular Iron Man and unmasked Wolverine - they are all much cooler than I thought they would be. I almost like these better than regular Legends.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

For Now.. Hannibal is AWOL. So Bo has taken his place.
    i dont know about you guys but i could watch 2 or 3 episodes of the A team with bo duke as hannibal! nice score thats a great piece!

btw- i just scored a convention mortal and 9 original budo figures for 95 bucks! okay...i got ripped a new one but im happy with it!

bbtw- howdy im new here!

TM

Not Joe related, but my ARC-170 arrived yesterday, and is mostly painted.

Just looking for some Cobra decals to finish up my Joe-killer.
    Last edited by thunderviper; 07-19-2006 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Be nice if the mods had lmk it was moved the first time. ;)