Official - Off Topic Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Just got a cool box via UPS - an entire box of toys I'd left in Pittsburgh when I moved to Vegas two years ago. Christmas in July!

Including but not limited to (but all stuff I'd forgotten I had):
    X-Men Phoenix, Corsair, Ch'od, Mojo, Deathbird, Ninja Psylocke, and Iceman with their cards and bubbles
    X-Men/ New Mutants Magik and Blink still on the card
    LOTR Eowyn on card
    Xena (!!!) with card
    a huge bag of Legos
    and a bunch of Joe vehicle parts

Sadly, still can't find my Babylon 5 micromachines.

But fun nonetheless!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm not much of a Lego-Maniac but I just picked up the new Batman Arkham Asylum set and it's sweet! It's so cool that I just went out and picked up the Batcave, haven't opened that one yet though. Only problem is Legos are sooooo expensive.

Cool stuff! Just got three NECA exclusives from Comic Con from some dear friends who took pity on my non-attending person.

These ministatues ROCK! They managed to pick up the Evil-Lyn ministatue, Sorceress ministatue variant, and Xetheus, a Seventh Kingdom minotaur character for me. Wish I could have gone to San Diego, but they hooked me up!
    Link to the pictures here!

Also lucked out on an auction and picked up 3 carded #34 gray and white ROTS Clone Pilots at $3.33 each - nice! Now I only need to finish out the trade for the last clone pilot (still unpacking from the move) and my son's and my gunships are staffed!
    Last edited by orionlukteel; 07-30-2006 at 10:53 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The fleet is growing!

A deal with a fellow YoJoer made it possible for me to finally get the complete run of 21st Century 1/18 UH-1 Hueys. Soon the HogHead version (the oldest one, with the nose mounted grenade launcher) will join my Air Cavalry UH-1, my Air America UH-1 and my Easy Rider. This also means that I need another room, because there are still my Kiowa, my Little Bird, my Apache, my Huey Cobra, my Black Hawk and my F-104 besides my Joes shelves!

*Happy Dance*

My wife just called from a Wal-Mart in Utah, said she had found a wall o' Star Wars Saga figures. I told her I was looking for 021 - Scorch - just like everyone else in the Star Wars collecting community. Well, she found all the numbers EXCEPT that one, naturally.

So she's digging through the Sigma 6 stuff and calls me back, asking about the 2.5" stuff (I have a great wife who knows just enough about this stuff to be dangerous) and as she's looking at the boxed 2.5" vehicles, she says, "Oh, my goodness, you'll never believe what I just found."

A lone Scorch, tucked back behind the Sigma 6 stuff.

Sorry, dude who hid it, but thanks for putting it where my wife could find it.

*Happy Dance* Snoopy, eat your heart out. Yes, I'm simple.

To boot, I've been chasing a Palisades 3rd Series Muppets Rowlf for quite a while now, never even saw them on the shelves, didn't know they existed until I saw them going for $50+ on eBay in 2004. The comic book store near where I work had one for $35, but I held off.
    Then I see this auction and put in a decent bid, managed to get it for $11 + shipping!

*Happy Dance Part Deux*

I picked up a handful of POTF figures over the last couple of weeks to add to the wall:

My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

My biggest score lately is the Marvel Legends Series 13 Loki Crown Of Lies Variation
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here

You have a fantastic Partner.

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel
    *Happy Dance*

My wife just called from a Wal-Mart in Utah, said she had found a wall o' Star Wars Saga figures. I told her I was looking for 021 - Scorch - just like everyone else in the Star Wars collecting community. Well, she found all the numbers EXCEPT that one, naturally.

So she's digging through the Sigma 6 stuff and calls me back, asking about the 2.5" stuff (I have a great wife who knows just enough about this stuff to be dangerous) and as she's looking at the boxed 2.5" vehicles, she says, "Oh, my goodness, you'll never believe what I just found."

A lone Scorch, tucked back behind the Sigma 6 stuff.

Sorry, dude who hid it, but thanks for putting it where my wife could find it.

*Happy Dance* Snoopy, eat your heart out. Yes, I'm simple.

To boot, I've been chasing a Palisades 3rd Series Muppets Rowlf for quite a while now, never even saw them on the shelves, didn't know they existed until I saw them going for $50+ on eBay in 2004. The comic book store near where I work had one for $35, but I held off.
    Then I see this auction and put in a decent bid, managed to get it for $11 + shipping!

*Happy Dance Part Deux*
    Hi Man.. I'd like to add.. you have a fantastic partner there dude.. to do that for you.. good score.. and yes.. I'm talking about your stuff that she picked up
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    Hi Man.. I'd like to add.. you have a fantastic partner there dude.. to do that for you.. good score.. and yes.. I'm talking about your stuff that she picked up
    I agree, Ive been looking forever for a Scorch! Good stuff orionkuteel!

Scorch ...

Hey VC,

I could hook u up w/ a Scorch, just lmk if u want it loose or MOC, pm me.
    jetski333

Wanted : 25th anniv AWE STRIKER MIB w/ Crankcase