never seen this road pig before... - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by leungkongtong
    Hey, I found a joe and just want to discuss with, you know not many forums for joes in Japan. I am a novice joes collector even this site and forum...if you guys don't like me, I will not write anymore threads.
    no one said they don't like you. We just have a rule we try and stick by here where if you find something on ebay you don't talk about it until its over that way incase someone here wants to buy it, it doesn't go for more money. Its not a big deal, we were all new at one point.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I can see why those figures were cancelled. The're not exactly Hasbro's finest work. Is there really a big demand for these figures to be produced?

Quote Originally Posted by antybots
    I can see why those figures were cancelled. The're not exactly Hasbro's finest work. Is there really a big demand for these figures to be produced?
    I think similar to the Manimals that all the hype of them being some of the last unreleased figures from the original run makes people want them, but as was seen once the Manimals were released that it was pretty much all just the lure of them being unreleased becuase as soon as they hit shelves they tanked, something tells me these would do the same but I'd still like to see them released regardless. I know I'd at least buy a couple of sets.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think the cheapest way anyone will ever get their hands on these is to do two things:

Get the Mortal Kombat Shang-Tsung using Budo's mold(that way you get at least one of them) and customize the best you can each of the other figures(I already mentioned a few of the parts).
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

I just picked up that Shang-Tsu/Budo on Ebay in a big Mortal Kombat lot. The version without the painted shin guards. Its a cool figure, but its got that damn action attack most of the MK figures are plagued with.
    If you really want to find them on ebay, they aren't always in the GI Joe sections, and people spell "KOMBAT" wrong. They can also be mis-identified as Street Fighter figures.
    I personally really like the movie version clear blue Sub-zero. Its a very nice figure for an action attack fig.

hey guys i orderded the viper proto from that seller , asked him about how he gets them etc, sorta interesting, not many details.

anyway he should be posting here sooner or later.
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

You know, maybe I am just out of the loop here...

But two things that I would never ever have thought of putting together, namely: Road Pig + Ninja Commandos.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampede
    You know, maybe I am just out of the loop here...

But two things that I would never ever have thought of putting together, namely: Road Pig + Ninja Commandos.
    I hear ya
    Me personally, cant imagine Flint doing an axe-kick, let alone a judo chop
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

crazy...250 now!!! I don't think it worth 250!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leungkongtong
    crazy...250 now!!! I don't think it worth 250!!!
    I totally saw it coming, especially with how many views this thread has. Hopefully the buyer will be an extremely kind individual who will be willing to make some castings for the rest of us poor folk.