Who killed Big Boa? - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    what issus was the Red Shadows

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiro
    and for the record, Boba Fett is dead!
    Boba Fett is not dead, as you would know if you ever read Tales of the Bounty Hunters. He blew up the Saarlac with a concussion grenade and was rescued by Dengar.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Give up on the Boba Fett thing already!!!! Please take the debate to the Off Topic section.

On topic, I don't know really how I feel about the way people are getting killed off. Mainframe and Grand Slam died heroicly and I loved the drama behind it. So did Chuckles. I just think there is a way to do it. I didn't like the way Big Boa and the rest died. It was an after thought, like it didn't matter. No battle, no heroics, no story; just they're dead we're cleaning house. I really felt like that was the point. They were just cleaning house.

I was upset about Lady Jaye. Not because she died, I just didn't really FEEL it. Hard to explain, she got taken out by a nobody, not Zarana or the Baroness, or Destro or someone important. Just here is a character and she just killed Lady Jaye then fell off the planet. I think that was the problem with the Red Shadows. They showed up for 4 or 5 issues, killed alot of people then disappeared. They didn't matter they were just DDP "cleaners". Not characters, not a threat; just a mop and broom.

Hope that makes sense. Chris

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by viperlord
    Most definately NOT!!! Though the name and look is similar, Blaylock and Jerwa stopped there and created a completely new organization.

The UK Shads were led by Baron Ironblood and his ruthless second-in-command The Black Major. They were out for total domination of the world and nothing else.

The DD Red Shadows were 3 Eurotrash poseurs who decided that for the good of mankind all established government needed to be eliminated and a global technocracy created.

Ironblood's boys were FAR superior in every way. BLOOD FOR THE BARON!!!
    I hate the DDP Red Shadows. I was seriously unhappy with the DDP portrayal of the Red Shadows I read about as a kid back in the UK. The DDP Shads are lame.......bring back the real Shads!

Blood......Blood for the Baron!