1/4 storm shadow resin bust

yojoe.com

1/4 storm shadow resin bust

HI Guys, new here. My friend showed me what looks like to be a Storm Shadow bust being released by First 4 Figures. Looks pretty cool to me. http://www.first4figures.com/newsarticles.asp?newsid=29

The picture is a bit fuzzy as it is a teaser but also you can see that the desciption says that it was based on issue 42 on the Marvel comics. Quick search on yojoe and indeed it is. What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm curious to see the finished product and the price point.

I still wish I understood why companies think that there is a big market for high end Joe collectibles. Between this, the DST offerings, and the upcoming swords, it just seems like too much, especially considering the Palisades stuff all ended up on clearance.

Yeah, me too. Dont know why there isn't such a big collectors market for GI Joe collectibles. Well we'll see pics and price point today some time. Fingers crossed it is affordable.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well now we know! Very reasonable price for a 1:4 scale bust, only $58! The pics look cool Limited to 999 only! What do you guys think?

Well, I doubt they'll sell out of their limit of 999, again due to the market for this kind of thing in our hobby.

Price point is good, not as expensive as I was expecting. I hope they tone down the gauze-looking texture on the chest, not liking that too much. Beyond that, it's pretty nice looking.

I am moving this to the MISC section with the rest of these types of items.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    I am moving this to the MISC section with the rest of these types of items.
    Sorry, noob here!

Anyways, back on topic, think I'm going to preorder this.

I think its decent and will probably buy it because that was one of my favorite covers but I think they could have done a better job with it. I'm not sure the sculpt does Zeck's cover justice.
    Specializing in the illest shiznata for more than 5 years:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Guts-the-Bers...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm