It's Real!!! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: It's Real!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GBPackRat
    I am amazed at how many people are uninformed of the value this figure would bring. Finding one is truely like winning $1000 - $2000 in a scratch off lottery.
    actually until this thread was brought up i was not aware how much this figure went for as it goes i'll definately be keeping an eye out for it and if i can get to a couple places i know i will definately check them.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'll reserve judgment on the truth of the OP, but yeah, unusual finds pop up every so often. I got a carded Convention Jinx for $15 at a comic book store a few years back, and the same store had a C9+ Viper Pilot and Rumbler mislabeled and marked for $1.50 each. So it could happen.

not too mention a friend of mine found the Python Patrol 6-packs at Ollies for $6.99 the other day.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

OK... PDD is gone. I went back to the store yesterday and someone else must've gotten to it first.

I posted the photos in the general convo section/sightings section/variant section of all the Joe message boards because as the title of my thread and my original message state, I wanted to show proof that carded PDDs are real.

If I wanted to buy the thing and make over US$1,000.00 then I would have held off posting it until I had it in my hands and then I would have posted it in the For Sale sections or straight to EBay but I did not. I even posted the name and location of the store publicly and not through PMs.

There's more to life than toys and personally I have a hard time justifying spending a thousand Pesos on one, much more a thousand Dollars.

- JM

The positioning of the figures is identical to the infamous one scwv bought from guruplanet earlier this year.

Compare:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v65/ch..._5AB600011.jpg
    http://www.whateveruwant.org/pdd.htm

Convenient how this, the 2nd known example of a MOC PDD, is oriented identically to the 1st.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnwoo
    The positioning of the figures is identical to the infamous one scwv bought from guruplanet earlier this year.

Compare:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v65/ch..._5AB600011.jpg
    http://www.whateveruwant.org/pdd.htm

Convenient how this, the 2nd known example of a MOC PDD, is oriented identically to the 1st.
    I dont get what you are trying to say
    cuz the pix arent exactly the same so I dont know what you are implying
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

He's saying that the (lifting on the) bottom part of the card bubble has been obscured on purpose.

-PJ

This is by no means only the 2nd known example of a MOC PDD... Several have surfaced in the past year or so!

I'm saying that they're pictures of the same carded figure. The Destro's pelvis/leg orientation, head position, right hand position. The Baroness' right arm position.

Figures wind up carded in unique orientations. Head to the right, one knee bent, right arm swiveled palm up, etc. I'm not going to buy that this newly surfaced MOC PDD just so happens to be positioned identically to the -only known example-.

These are just newly surfaced pics.

hmmm I thought he was saying that the position of the figures inside the bubble was the same...

--the MOC PDD from Guru planet did not have bubble lift until it went through the trials and tribulations of the post office :-) Several people from this board had inspected it previous to it being mailed out - and all was OK...