It's Real!!!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Real!!!

It's Real!!!

It exists!!!

(Click on the images to enlarge)

I wasn't expecting to see these on a rack in a local collectible toy store so the camera on my phone is the best I could do.

- JM

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

cool how much was it?

Did it feel like touching god?

sorry for being suspicious, but well, with no other detail, aside from "I found it at a local collectibles shop", I'm just skeptical......

what collectible's shop?, how much was it?

some detailed scans and such would be needed to ascertain that it wasn't a fake/reseal.......

just tagging "IT'S REAL!", and tossing up two photos, does not a legitimate claim make......

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This was a store in the Philippines? Hmmmmm

Find some SF Movie Ryu Hoshis then you've done something

How about a more descriptive title?
    Last edited by Patrick A. Riley; 11-12-2005 at 12:09 PM.
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Question

I believe it.

How much did you get it for (converted to US currency)?

-PJ

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiro
    Did it feel like touching god?

sorry for being suspicious, but well, with no other detail, aside from "I found it at a local collectibles shop", I'm just skeptical......

what collectible's shop?, how much was it?

some detailed scans and such would be needed to ascertain that it wasn't a fake/reseal.......

just tagging "IT'S REAL!", and tossing up two photos, does not a legitimate claim make......
    used part of this in my sig if you dont mind

It was ONLY ROUGHLY US$36.77. The other three packs were only US$22.06.

These were consigned to the store by a local collector who I believe to have two MOC PDDs. He offered these up for sale last May on our local Joe collectors' message board but we didn't really believe him because he posted Yo Joe photos. Last week I saw the other three packs at the store but no PDD so I assumed he never really had any. But yesterday, I saw one MOC PDD at the front of the peg!

No, I did NOT buy it because I'm broke and I was somewhat more interested in their lot of Vipers...

- JM

Quote Originally Posted by chrysophylax
    It was ONLY ROUGHLY US$36.77. The other three packs were only US$22.06.

These were consigned to the store by a local collector who I believe to have two MOC PDDs. He offered these up for sale last May on our local Joe collectors' message board but we didn't really believe him because he posted Yo Joe photos. Last week I saw the other three packs at the store but no PDD so I assumed he never really had any. But yesterday, I saw one MOC PDD at the front of the peg!

No, I did NOT buy it because I'm broke and I was somewhat more interested in their lot of Vipers...

- JM
    well, if you wanna go pick it up for me...

Talking I will solve this, send me the store info

Too fishy to me.
    Poster has like 80 posts, both in this forum and claims low price and did not buy it.
    Sounds like someone is dancing around the fib tree.

In my opinion if the story was true then he would have bought it.

Also,
    If you stick to it being true them PM me the store info. I'm sure i have enough spare change around to buy it. That will put this to rest.

So dude, i am officially calling you out on this.
    Send the info and lets see what the facts are.

i saw a post not long ago a guy selling his pdd moc on the trade section and his from the philippines too...for 36.77 usd its cheap but in pesos its damm expensive around 2,000 pesos etimate...let us know more on this find....