Childhood Joe Pics! - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    Awesome find!

how about this http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKADc0NwBng ?
    What I find hilarious is "Weird Al" Yankovic's Christmas at ground zero is playing in the background.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Somebody needs to forward that pic of the G.I. Joe aisle to Hasbro and put their ***** in a humble-sling.

Better yet, somebody should send that picture and a 2000s version to every state senator and pray that we quickly and definitively wrest ourselves from the ACLU/PC vs. America era.

I used to have a couple of pictres taken outside of battle scenes my brother and I set up but now I can't find them.
    ~Pit-Viper~

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My brother, Many Xmas's ago with a L.C.V. I believe.

Had some other pictures from earlier X-mas's but I can't find them anymore.

Talking X-Mas Photo

I came across this while going through one of my mom's photo boxes. I'm not sure but I think that may be the Thunder Machine at the bottom.
    Last edited by FireChief420; 02-19-2008 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cageyJG
    Somebody needs to forward that pic of the G.I. Joe aisle to Hasbro and put their ***** in a humble-sling.

Better yet, somebody should send that picture and a 2000s version to every state senator and pray that we quickly and definitively wrest ourselves from the ACLU/PC vs. America era.
    It's not Hasbro's fault.

It's Wal-mart's. And Target's.

Rusty, Firechief... Now that's more like it guys! Great pics

Thanks for posting them
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boa's punching bag 26

Thats one heck of a good Christmas if I do say so myself. I need to get ahold of my dad someday and get the pic with me playing with my Cobra Searay, I was like 6 or 7 years old in that pic. Funny thing is I found that pic waaaay before I joined here in 2006 and didn't think much of it.. until now.

Now hopefully I'll be abler to find that picture again.. I know my dads got it somewhere.

- CL
    Cobraaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FireChief420
    I came across this while going through one of my mom's photo boxes. I'm not sure but I think that may be the Thunder Machine at the bottom.
    Super Awesome.