Childhood Joe Pics! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Yeah I was a spoiled little snot . I still got the Flagg but it is in pieces , not sure if it can be restored properly The Tomahawk is missing pieces and has some broken pieces. The X-30 is very worn but is still fairly complete and flyable

The WWF ring was destroyed I got two Superman figures that year. One under the tree and one in my stocking One I decided to keep mint and one I would play with. It's funny ....The one I'm holding up is still in mint condition today but the other one is beat up and torn up so bad it's hardly recognizable

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

These posts are great...I need to find a scanner and dig out some of my old stuff.

Thanks for sharing everyone. Glad to see I wasn't the only spoiled one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Duke
    I guess someone is glad to have Superman
    Brother, brother...I wouldn't have gotten that many toys for Christmas in 5 years! Great haul.

I wish I had more photos of me playing with Joes (esp outside). I think I've only got 2 or 3 in total. Not sure where they are at the moments.

Great photos guys.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Duke
    Yes I was. It helped that my Dad was a Navy vet

Beautiful times, bṛ!!!
    Francesco (1978).
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444

Childhood, Christmas, G.I.joe, what incredible and beautiful times...
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444

I wish digital cameras were around in the 80s...
    Also I wish my dad hid his hairspray and lighter better...

Thumbs up

Cool photos everyone. I wish I had some to share. Thanks for sharing the photos and braving the embarressment of letting us see what you looked like back in the 80's.

xmas 83. notice the cobra base! ( plant)
    Last edited by skinny; 01-28-2007 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny
    xmas 83. notice the cobra base! ( plant)
    That is awesome!

What is even better is the plant pot in the back left that got tagged with Cobra graffiti! Too funny!
    "Oregon Outpost 788" is always looking for new members. Focused on collectors in the Northwest but all are certainly welcome. Check us out on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBones
    That is awesome!

What is even better is the plant pot in the back left that got tagged with Cobra graffiti! Too funny!

I was going to say that was probably the Cobra base! I could imagine cobra soldiers sniping from there! LOL...
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!