Buily To Rule (Freedeom Defence Outpost) Update - New Pics!!! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by yo-man2
    i challenge you to not like the btr avac......pegs and all
    yeah dont care for it, sorry

i guess maybe my deal is i dont play with my joes so i dont see the pluses with the btr stuff. to me it just doesnt look that great but i understand why you guys like them

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just bought a Freedom Defense Outpost misb from ebay for $17.99 buy it now. They are starting to show up now. I am glad I wasn't one of those that paid $48.00 for it.

But of course - I bought one off eBay so here they come in full force.

And now someone from Seattle is selling them which means people are finding them in my own backyard. I guess I need to stop at Tuesday Morning this afternoon. I would suggest people look there or at Big Lots.

And I didn't believe the story for a minute that the original seller wasn't finding these in stores. carnage717 I don't mean anything against you. I just knew he had to be buying these in a clearance sale somewhere and not a mystery case that was found in a storeroom or something. He isn't going to say where he is getting them because he wants to clean up on sales to people like us. That is the game and I accept that.
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 11-29-2005 at 08:27 AM.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Don't worry about it Dockingbay after receiving mine I figured the guy was lying anyways. The box is the exact same size as the Ground Striker and the numbers on the box match with the case assortment that should have been packaged with the Ground Striker. I emailed the seller again and see if he now wants to give the information where he purchased them, so well see what he says, he'll probably just lie again. I also have my brother in law checking some stores in California now that a few more have popped up. If he gets back to me with any info or if he comes accross any and buys them Ill be sure to pass on the information. Does anyone know of any discount chains besides Tuesday Morning and Big Lots that I can have my brother in law check, if you do let me know so I can pass the info on to him.

Brad

I was wondering about other stores as well. The other seller from Seattle does help me out by knowing what we don't have here locally. There are no Family Dollar or Dollar General types of stores here and no place like Ollies (or whatever that chain is on the east coast where peopl found the other BTR).

I have heard of people finding weird toys during the holiday season at places like Aldi's (none here in Seattle) and Grocery Outlet (we do have these). These types of stores might be worth investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    I was wondering about other stores as well. The other seller from Seattle does help me out by knowing what we don't have here locally. There are no Family Dollar or Dollar General types of stores here and no place like Ollies (or whatever that chain is on the east coast where peopl found the other BTR).

I have heard of people finding weird toys during the holiday season at places like Aldi's (none here in Seattle) and Grocery Outlet (we do have these). These types of stores might be worth investigating.
    I am going to check Tuesday Morning and Fred's since they are side by side sometime this week. I will let everyone know if I find anything.

Nothing at the Tues Morning closest to me.

I check all 3 tuesday mornings buy me, plus 2 Biglots stores and couple of Dollar Generals and the only thing I came up with is some 12" Bazooka's and 12" Dr. Minderbenders.

Brad

Well my brother in law came through for me. I now know where these are being sold. They are being sold at Grocery Outlet, unfortunately for most of us they are only a West Coast store. He got 3 more for me last night and they should be in Mail today. I listed them on the ebay for $24 with a buy it now. If any board member purchases them I'll take 10% off the buy it now price. Just mention it to me after you purchase it and Ill take it off. You can check my link for my ebay store. Hope this helps you out Dockingbay after I saw your post yesterday I had him check the 2 stores you mentioned. He only found 3 at the store he was at, there were also some Ground Strikers there as well. Unfortuatly for us East Coasters is doesnt do us much good. Ive checked all our Discount Grocery Chains last night and came up with nothing. So I guess for the time being well just have to rely on the West Coast people.

Brad
    Last edited by carnage717; 11-30-2005 at 10:45 AM.

Angry Mark Bellomo = Stupid Idiot WHo Paid $42.00 + Shipping...

He got me!

He got me!

AIIIIIEEEEE!!!!

I am dumb.

-- MWB