UK Collectors - Page 10

yojoe.com

Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 561

Thread: UK Collectors

  1. #91
    Hey are any of you guys willing to do me a favor and work as a go between for me between the UK and USA?

    I can also do this for you guys if your willing and there is anything you guys are interested in over here you cant find or get shipped to you. If you guys are email me or PM me.

    Thanx
    Dave
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #92

    StarCommand

    Quote Originally Posted by starrcommand
    Hey are any of you guys willing to do me a favor and work as a go between for me between the UK and USA?
    I can also do this for you guys if your willing and there is anything you guys are interested in over here you cant find or get shipped to you. If you guys are email me or PM me.
    Thanx
    Dave
    Pimping yourself on the thread?....Seriously though what do you have in mind Starcommnand?
    Visit my profile and either email or PM me and we'll have a chat.
    Thanks for posting to the forum.
    All the best
    Nem
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  4. #93

    Happy New Year

    Not been on for a while. Glad to see this thread is still running. nem- great youve decided to keep the Thurs night thang. Ill see u all there.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #94

    See you there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    Not been on for a while. Glad to see this thread is still running. nem- great youve decided to keep the Thurs night thang. Ill see u all there.
    Hi Lad (BigTattoo),
    What happened?.. Well done to Oceansoul, GIJOCK, Stormer and Big Boa for turning up for the latest discussion night.. it was great to chat to ya'll again!
    Nem
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  7. #95

    Annoyed

    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    Hi Lad (BigTattoo),
    What happened?.. Well done to Oceansoul, GIJOCK, Stormer and Big Boa for turning up for the latest discussion night.. it was great to chat to ya'll again!
    Nem
    What happened? My router packed in thats what. By the time Id fixed it was in no mood to chat. Glad I never chucked my lappy through the window. Will be there next week.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

  8. #96

    :-)...I'm glad too..

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    What happened? My router packed in thats what. By the time Id fixed it was in no mood to chat. Glad I never chucked my lappy through the window. Will be there next week.
    ..Most definately BigTattoo .. hope to speak with you again on Thursday..I'm also glad you didn't throw your laptop through the window..Say Jocl always has problems with his router too?... ..Wonder if its the Shadow Viper trying to disconnect the scottish contingent from the discussion?
    NEM
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  9. #97
    My routers totally evil, so I know the feeling.

  10. #98

    Action Force UK Collectors Discussion Night

    Just a reminder to let ya'll know that tonights discussion goes ahead. Most probably from 7pm onwards.

    Heres the Agenda.
    1.Hasbro Picks up all of Marvel?.. The discussion of how it impacts on Joes?
    2.Colour Schemes of Cobra's Soldiers/Officers.. Favourite colours.. Blue's Red's Greys..etc
    3.Favourite & Least Favourite UK Filecard alteration: new name/date of birth etc..
    4.Things you have done to Figures you now regret.. losses, destruction.. trades..
    5.Secret Topic. To Be discussed with UK members.

    Thanks
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN
    Last edited by Urban Saboteur; 01-12-2006 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Change of content
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

  11. #99
    I hate routers... All routers... Especially Netgear routers...

    Mine disconnects me from the internet every night at 12am. (1am when the clocks change for daylights savings time!)

    I think it's beyond Mainframe and Sgt Hacker... But Firewall? Hmmm... She's a lovely lady so I might ask her to help

    Dave

  12. #100
    Thats the first trouble Ive ever had from my router.
    Bit suspicious of it now tho.
    I think getting out a hammer and leaving it next to it for a few days seems to have done the trick tho...
    Jock, u should try. Make sure its a BIG hammer.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •