UK Collectors - Page 11

yojoe.com

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

Sorry to barge in, fellas, but was this ever answered?

Quote Originally Posted by StephenMUK
    Are there any UK online dealers that you can recommend?
    Have you been to http://www.actionforcetoys.com?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Was it ever answered..

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Sorry to barge in, fellas, but was this ever answered?
    Have you been to http://www.actionforcetoys.com?
    Good call.. ..I actually don't think it was answered.. I buy all my stuff from US websites or off ebay..
    Go on then.. I'll check that place out soon enough.. thanks Baron!
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

And Now...

..Hello Guys..
    I got to thinking about the Action Force Team members.. and how the team changed when JOE came on the scene in the late 80's.

I plan on collecting just selective stuff from the AF range. The reason I moved onto Action Force in 87 from Star Wars was primarily the Swivel Arm Battle Grip..so because of this I know for sure I wont be buying into the Ironblood figures and the very early straight arm and straight leg dudes.
    For this reason I also wont be collecting the Straight Arm 82 figures from Joe either.

However I think when I finally get my joe verse running.. I will use my JOE team to defend american soil and the Action Force team to defend Europe.. excluding Russia.. which will be dealt with by the Oktober Guard ..

Having given this some thought.. I was wondering what AF's original setup was..Who was the actual leader in the UK?
    I know with the earlier figures.. from what I can tell.. they had Q-Force and SAS.. who was there overall commander?
    Also I'd like help with Identifying the MOS.. for the other figures.. the information on Yojoe is sparse where the UK stuff is concerned.. or am I to assume that the Figure came with a vehicle and thats there only operating speciality?
    For Instance.. Blades came with the SAS Helicopter.. so I am to assume he is a Helicopter Pilot.. but theres no Filecard links on yojoe.. theres countless others too.. such as Dolphin, Moondancer & Hunter..
    Many thanks for any help
    NEM

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hi Nem, I could answer all your questions for you in one lengthy post, but that would deny you the fun of browsing www.actionforce.org and www.bloodforthebaron.com!!!

Talking Hello Again Baron

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Hi Nem, I could answer all your questions for you in one lengthy post, but that would deny you the fun of browsing www.actionforce.org and www.bloodforthebaron.com!!!
    ..Thanks Baron.. I already knew of actionforce.org but I've now bookmarked the bloodforthebaron.com website.. thanks for this.. I'll have loads of fun.. browsing.. FYI I also just PM'd you...
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN

Hi, I am in the UK, and is no longer collecting joes I have pretty much every thing from the USS FLAGG upto some argen 7 items and moc early funskool figs, fell free to e-mail me all is for sale, and viewing is avl, I also have a few items on e-bay id SKYLINE128 as you will see every thing is very well priced.
    Thanks for a second chance!
    Skyline

Link

Quote Originally Posted by skyline
    Hi, I am in the UK, and is no longer collecting joes I have pretty much every thing from the USS FLAGG upto some argen 7 items and moc early funskool figs, fell free to e-mail me all is for sale, and viewing is avl, I also have a few items on e-bay id SKYLINE128 as you will see every thing is very well priced.
    Hello Skyline!,
    So you not going to link us up? .. have you got a webpage or anything with pic's of the stuff your selling?
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN.

Talking

Hey everyone
    My tenth post!
    yeah i know its not many but with me bein 11 an all ive been tied down with schoolwork
    anyway enough about me
    Welcome Starrcommand, The Baron and skyline!

Boa
    Last edited by Big Boa; 01-20-2006 at 09:31 AM.

I havnt nem, but if you e-mail me your wants I could send pics of what I have or if you are local (Basingstoke) give me a bell and you can come and have a look.
    Thanks for a second chance!
    Skyline

Last Nights Discussion.

Hello All,
    As for last nights discussion thanks to all those that attended. I was a little beat come 12O'clock so my apologies for leaving early.

Next Thursdays discussion night is still to go ahead. I will contact you all shortly in an private email off the forum regarding this.
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN.