UK Collectors - Page 12

yojoe.com

Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

first off- congrats Wee Boa.
    I know how you feel about reaching a posting milestone. I recently passed 200 and briefly contemplated posting to mention it!
    Re: the forum last night.
    I need to arrive earlier- it seems when I join most have left. That said we stayed on until nearly 04:00 last night. I hope Stormer made his work.
    It was great to see Starrcommand there, as well as Nem, Jock and the regulars. See you all next week.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Made it, although I had one of my fastest ever showers after turning the alarm off thinking it was on snooze...

Felt oddly awake during the day, apart from my usual drifting around unconsciousness on the bus rides. There is something to be said for starting the day with a large Mocha from Cafe Nero (2 shots of espresso in those things).

I had a good time chatting last night; liked Boa's action shots a lot. I was thinking maybe we could all do some similar stuff, those of us with access to a digital camera or webcam, and have that as one of our agenda things one night? Like an exhibition. Not fancy dios, unless we really wanted to, just a quick thing for a bit of fun. We could open a photobucket account or something to be our gallery

Hey.. What a great Idea

Quote Originally Posted by andymort
    I had a good time chatting last night; liked Boa's action shots a lot. I was thinking maybe we could all do some similar stuff, those of us with access to a digital camera or webcam, and have that as one of our agenda things one night? Like an exhibition. Not fancy dios, unless we really wanted to, just a quick thing for a bit of fun. We could open a photobucket account or something to be our gallery
    Hey.. I just realised thats a great idea.. does it cost money to sustain a photobucket account?
    It would be great to have a little exhibition going.. I would probably put My AV's on there for a starters!
    Great Idea Stormer!
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Lightbulb Gallery or Photo Album Idea

Yeah
    Great idea and thanks for the compliment
    He also told me this when i showed him my pics
    I think we should do this i'll try and get some shots in too
    for next week i'll try and get Kangor in one of them!

Great Idea Stormer!
    Boa

I'm pretty sure photobucket is, or was, free. If not, any of those free picture-hosting sites would do. If anyone else has any suggestions of a good one, let us know!

Talking UKAFCollectors. Public Photo Library

..Full force Yojoe Everyone!,
    I just got us a photobucket account set up.

The website link is here please save to your bookmarks
    http://www.photobucket.com/
    I will be emailing ya'll the username and password so we can all share our photo's whether it be dio's figures, vehicles or just plain goofing about.

The main menu from sign in I have created 4 sub folders. We could perhaps create more..but I was using the first additional ones as examples.

1) Dio's and stories.-Test shots for up and coming dio's your working on.. maybe you have created a short story with pictures and want to show them off?

2) Figures - This can be for customs figures.. or just a selection of men you have posed in front of the camera.. either way if you've just got a newly acquired figure and want to show him off upload him in this section.

3) Vehicles - One of my fav's I will like this section. Maybe you are stockpiling on HISS vehicles?.. Just got a holy grail you want to share with us?.. Customs vehicles are also welcome here.

4) UK Members - Done something outrageous?.. got a nose piercing or really bad fight with the lawnmower and lost?..or just a few intro pics to show us UK members what you look like.. come on don't be scared now!

Please be sure to upload photo's to there correct folders.. if you want to create your own subname folder for your own collection then please do so.

Thanks to Stormer for creating this idea.. LMK what ya'll think.. I'll be emailing you password details very soon. :-)
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN.

Aaargh- this is a GREAT idea lads. ( nice 1 Andrew). im just annoyed I cant contribute, yet. thamks for setting this up Nem, cant wait to see the results.
    ps Nem- piercings are maybe not the best idea. If I post any of mine itd scare the lot of u!
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    Aaargh- this is a GREAT idea lads. ( nice 1 Andrew). im just annoyed I cant contribute, yet. thamks for setting this up Nem, cant wait to see the results.
    ps Nem- piercings are maybe not the best idea. If I post any of mine itd scare the lot of u!
    .Why?.. Can't you contribute? Even so .. you can always contribute by posting your thoughts to this here forum.. be good for suggestions I am certain Jock has some kewl photo's from his collection to share.
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN.

Hi guys I am going to be on msn messenger the whole day (Sunday) if you want to buy or talk joes. my id is [email protected]
    Thanks for a second chance!
    Skyline

Talking Photo's now added

Great News,
    I just spent some time looking at my available pics and selected the best ones. The following vehicles have been added to the vehicles folder of the photobucket account.
    Cobra Moray Hydrofoil, Cobra Night Raven S3P Recon Jet, Action Force Conquest X-30, GI JOE Skystriker XP-14F Combat Jet.
    I have added a pic of me in the Members section. Check out the pics and if any UK AF members have their contributions please feel free to add.
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN

..Thanks to Boa by the way.. he pointed out that my recent email stated our photobucket account name was UFAKCollectors .. which would of course explain why the account wasn't working.. .. But Its not that.. I just typed incorrectly.. same password as per email.. but our account name is UKAFCollectors.. that should work...UFAK.. what was I thinking..
    Last edited by Urban Saboteur; 01-23-2006 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Change of content