UK Collectors - Page 13

yojoe.com

Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

I've put the most recent picture I have of myself in the photobucket account, so now you can all see what I looked like in late 2003...

I've been taking pics of some figures I'm going to be putting on eBay this week; it took me a whole night to set them up in decent enough light and take the pics, then another night selecting the best ones to use and then cropping/cleaning them, so I didn't have time to take pics of my actual collection yet. I'll be putting the eBay ones on photobucket tonight just so I've got something on there (after coming up with the idea!) and you can all criticise my photography skills, posing of figures, and estimate how much/little I'll get for them...!

Everyone/anyone still on for tonight? I've got another idea for a discussion topic

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

UK DIscussion Night..

..Well.. A big thank you to those that shown up last night..
    There were many interesting points made.. about vehicle drivers.. and Joe Reality etc..
    I hope to see more in attendence next thursday. I am aware Boa missed the discussion night last night.. cos he was suffering from New Figure Syndrome....maybe he can tell us all about it in his next post?

Not sure about the others.. Oceansoul, BigTattoo etc.. they are usually attendees.. but failed to show.. and reported AWOL.. oh well..
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Talking Photobucket

Hey Guys

I just posted a butt load of photos on our account even one of myself
    Hope you like em!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey fellow Joes! I had a wee idea for the photobucket account. Joe-alikes, a specific folder where we can upload pictures of a Joe and a celebrity or even our selves which share a likeness, it should be good for a laugh? What do you guys think?

Dave

Oh Wow!..It should be great fun screeches Nemesis!

Quote Originally Posted by G.I.*JOCK
    Hey fellow Joes! I had a wee idea for the photobucket account. Joe-alikes, a specific folder where we can upload pictures of a Joe and a celebrity or even our selves which share a likeness, it should be good for a laugh? What do you guys think?
    Dave
    Oh wow.. excellent Idea Jock!.. I'll create photobucket folder.. and maybe you could start us off with an example?
    The results of this should be fun!
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN.

Idea and posts

Great Idea Jock I can't think of anyone to put one but i'lll keep trying
    Oh and Go Nem for nearly getting 200 posts! Round of applause for Nem and Jock!

Hehe thanks guys, I'm glad its been well received so far! I did add an example, I hope everyone agrees!

Dave

So you all know...

Yojoe!!
    Just so you are all aware.. theres a seperate discussion night this week. No obligation to show.. on MSN. Its tomorrow night.. from around the usual time at (7pm).. onwards.. I'll be inviting anyone and everyone who wants to discuss joe.. so that includes our american buddies too!

I've discussed this on the mailing list and there should be some american joe fans there too!
    Hope to see as many there as possible to represent the UK!!
    Wow.. 200 Posts.. And I've only been a member for a few months..
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN

It was fun to have the trans-Atlantic chat last night; good having a large number of people on at once again!

I need to find suitable pics, but Super Sonic Fighters Zap is meant to be Clark Gable, right? And is Hawk (pre-talking mold) meant to be Cary Grant? I always thought there was too much similarity to be coincidence...

Transatlantic..

Definately.. Fun.. there was also a good deal of trading to be done..

The aim of the discussions is to provide a quality discussion or chat base for people to share experiences and ideas for projects and help each other out.. if that means trades then so be it.. I hope to see everyone taking part as much as possible.. if you cannot meet up on a Wednesday night the Thursday night chat is still open.
    If there are any newbies from UK or US that would like to take part in the discussions/chats and aren't sure on sign up or anything just click my profile and send me an email or PM I'll do what I can to help.
    NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN.