UK Collectors - Page 14

yojoe.com

Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

Hey Guys...

Just a quick update.. I have posted my custom figures to my webspace and updated our UK Collectors photobucket account
    Be sure to check them out. I am getting close to my target of £110.00 for my digital camera.. woo hoo.. dio pics soon I promise..
    Nemesis Enforcer Fan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

I just put a few pics in my folder in the figures section...

Some pics Nem's been waiting to see for a while. They're not all GI Joe, although they ARE all figures, and 2 of the 4 feature a Joe figure, mainly for scale purposes...

Kool..

..Hey Man,
    Cool Pictures.. The scale of the Sentinel to the V1 BAT is great.. some interesting pictures there stormer.
    I was speaking with alwaysoutfront last night.. I've PM'd you regarding msn discussion.

MSN Internet Joe Discussion Nights are held regularly on a Wednesday & Thursday Night. From 6pm until late. Time is -6 hours GMT.

If you would be interested in joining us on either discussion night simply PM me or send me an email. You must have MSN or Hotmail account so I can invite you into the chat window.

Many Thanks
    NemesisEnforcerFan

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

AWOL returns

'Lo there all,
    Not been around for a while.
    It was great to finally catch up and have a chat with you all.
    I may not be as regular an attender as I used to be but rest assured Im still fully commited 2 the mission. Nem- got 2 things to say, first great going with the Game, cant wait for it to start.
    And- youve got more posts that me! And in half the time!
    Im both impressed and a little envious. lol
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Thats Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    'Lo there all,
    Not been around for a while.
    It was great to finally catch up and have a chat with you all.
    I may not be as regular an attender as I used to be but rest assured Im still fully commited 2 the mission. Nem- got 2 things to say, first great going with the Game, cant wait for it to start.
    And- youve got more posts that me! And in half the time!
    Im both impressed and a little envious. lol
    Yes it was great to finally catch up with you too Big Chief! Thanks for your support. Don't worry too much about the chats.. as I say me an a few others are always online so just join in when you get the time. I can't wait for the battlezone game to start either. This should be great. I do have alot of posts for such a small amount of time. I put it down to not being in full time employment and dedicating almost every waking hour to the cause that is GI Joe.
    NemesisEnforcerFan

Thumbs up Wow!

Can i just say wow i mean me and nem joined at almost the same time
    and he's surpassed big tattoo! Man i've hardly reached 20!
    I too can't wait for the game and am looking forward to tonights chat across the globe
    Last edited by Big Boa; 02-15-2006 at 11:31 AM.

I have a paltry post count...

But I do have new pics up in the photobucket account! In my folder in the figures section - everything there is for sale, and will be on eBay at some point soon-ish...!

http://photobucket.com/albums/f250/U...er%20AndyMort/

Cobra!

I've just posted some pics on photo bucket
    some of you have seen them before but i realized that they were not on there so i put them on
    http://photobucket.com/albums/f250/U...res/Boas/?sc=1
    Enjoy
    Hey does anyone have any cheap nightcreepers that i can buy? I need two more for my Dio Story
    Oh yeah cheers for the scarlett stormer!

Post Pictures Of You.

..Don't forget UK fans.. Theres also other sub folders to add pictures to as well. The vehicles and UK Collectors need some more updates and the act like a joe competition is still going on.
    I will soon be adding some pictures to the photobucket account of my figures from my collection. As well as vehicles too.

UK Collectors if you are new to Yojoe. Check out our msn discussion night which takes place on a thursday night (UK Time). We welcome all new members and always enjoy chatting to fellow UK Joe/AF Collectors. If you would like to join in and would like further information please PM or email me.

NemesisEnforcerFan

I do want to take pics of my actual collection, I just haven't had the right opportunity to get outside to set them up (I much prefer natural light). And now my dad's gone skiing for a fortnight and taken the digital camera with him...

I did manage to get those pics in the photobucket account, though, and I've now got another 9 or so figures listed on eBay. Username andymort on eBay too, if anyone's interested...