UK Collectors - Page 18

yojoe.com

Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

Ideal man, cheers for the info! Will you be joining the gang on thursday night?

I was in Newc in the summer, well when the tallships were there. I couldn't find anything Joe accept built to rule stuff, which I snapped up :-D

Do you have any joy down that way?

Dave

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

At one time my collection was quite vast but a lot of vehicles were given away by my Mam. My figure collection is quite comprehensive though, so I'm busy army building and replacing favourite vehicles. I prefer the 80's / early 90's ranges and very rarely bother with the new stuff.

Joe resource is quite sparse in the Toon, the last thing I picked up was Air Comandos Spirit, Skymate and Cloudburst form GWHAT Shop which is now The Gate, that must of been late 90's. I get most of my stuff from Empire Island, Ebay and Reil Toys.

Smile Who's who

Hi,
    I just thought I'd post and ask who will be making this thursdays joe night?
    If you can make it, be good to chat with all of you again.
    I'll be on thursday from 7pm.
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ill try to, but am still not feeling very well. posting on a forum is okay but I dunno about a live chat. Well see
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Thumbs up Congrats. &.. Has anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    Ill try to, but am still not feeling very well. posting on a forum is okay but I dunno about a live chat. Well see
    Hey man,
    I just noticed.. Congrats on the big 500!
    Its important they are celebrated your next milestone is 1000!!

Has anyone here checked out the european joe archive yet? .. I checked they have an image of UK Shockwave f/c apparently he too is from Manchuria! Well he's also undergone a name change as he's Jason Wright from the Manchester PoPo Force
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    Last edited by Urban Saboteur; 03-22-2006 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Change Of Title

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcerFan
    Hey man,
    I just noticed.. Congrats on the big 500!
    Its important they are celebrated your next milestone is 1000!!

Has anyone here checked out the european joe archive yet? .. I checked they have an image of UK Shockwave f/c apparently he too is from Manchuria! Well he's also undergone a name change as he's Jason Wright from the Manchester PoPo Force
    NemesisEnforcerFan
    Thanks mate. I did think about posting it but decided not to. Christ, 500 already. Im here too much. Manchuria. Love it.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Question So who's who?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoo
    Thanks mate. I did think about posting it but decided not to. Christ, 500 already. Im here too much. Manchuria. Love it.
    Can some of you stand up and be counted?

I am asking that on April 6th this year we have a big discussion night? In advance. I know GIJOCK has a birthday a day before me..
    He celebrates his on April 3rd.. Mine is April 4th. Plenty of time for you to all make sure your not doing anything that day. It will be on MSN. From say 20:30PM to give everyone a chance. I will be taking down idea's for discussions as like the previous ones.. (before the breakup)

I want a head count for all those that can make it.. Atten hun!!
    NemesisEnforcerFan

Wow! 500 and heres me on 41 *goes off and sulks*

Thumbs up Why I am Posting.

Hi,
    Uk collectors what have you been up to? Working on a custom? Working on a dio? Need inspiration on where to start?
    Post here and discuss any UK Collectors topics.. I check back on this thread on a regular basis!
    I've been recruiting some cobra blue shirts.. thanks to Recondo/Jeditrick for these
    I have also been working on my Motor Viper Custom.. which should soon be finished.
    Anyone else .. what ya'll been up to?
    N3M

Remenber me?

I'll possibly be on, I'm back from the dead now and believe me y'all have no idea how litteral that almost is.

OH and April the 8th is my birthday so lets have a party or something since we're all getting older.

^_^
    Last edited by WarAngel; 04-05-2006 at 07:48 PM.