UK Collectors - Page 47

yojoe.com

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

Question My real name.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boa
    So, "Urban Saboteur". IF that IS your real name,
    How are you?
    My real name & location is classified information, the fact is that I do not wish to disclose it at this time.
    How's your collection going and what have you been up to?
    Urban Saboteur.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question More important question...

Before I answer that I think we should address the more important question:
    How've you got 2,880 posts already?
    Last edited by Big Boa; 04-12-2007 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boa
    Before I answer that I think we should address the more important question:
    How've you got 2,880 posts already?
    I'm guessing maybe that Nem's merged his posts into this one...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question nems new ID

Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT
    i think you you are right
    cause you dont get that count for nothing
    new id i belive its nem
    thats his style of writeing as well

robuk

Thumbs up Actually..

Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT
    As I've already stated, NEF won't be returning. The post count was merged so that I could resume from where I left off with a more favourable cobra character.
    Can we move onto something more thread based and interesting. Like what are everyones plans for the summer? I aint going on hols again.. but I'm looking forward to playing with this..
    http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/05/rhino/iso.shtml
    I got this in the mail this afternoon and have been ... stoked!! all evening.
    Urban Saboteur

I'd be stoked too if I was getting a R.H.I.N.O.! As far as plans for the summer that are joe related, well I'm still waiting on the Cobra Mountain to come so I can paint it and use it for dios. On the non joe related plans, headin to Donington Park for the Download Festival...

Lightbulb

the r.h.i.n.o
    great i like the side doors
    cobra mountain cool pity it was used in the s.w
    as well first
    i use mine under the t.d self cobra has to go throu that before getting to the t.d..
    i am thinking of getting another to do for my snow serpents
    do in artic colours

robuk

Question What is going on?

I've opened my channel on Youtube and my blog will soon start on Myspace. Including GIJOE Pictures and links to my current projects.
    This will take time.. Rome wasn't built in a day
    The links to Youtube & Myspace are in my Signature. I am currently working on my profile of the DTC Rhino.
    I just got myself a Photobucket account and I'm still hanging out on flickr.com
    Checkout the group here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/40492165@N00/

Anyone else got any updates?
    U.S
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Talking R.H.I.N.O Driver.

I'm going to use Dodger as my R.H.I.N.O Driver instead of Cannonball who I sold to Stormer.
    Thing is I'm gonna be working on him as a custom. I began thinking/designing this dude today. I want Dodger to be significantly beefed up and so I'm opting for Salvo Torso & Arms. Along with a backstop head. I am unsure of what helmet to put on him just yet. I'm going to finish up using the Leatherneck 2001 Waist & Legs.
    I'll get a pic once I'm finished with this please let me know any ideas you have for the helmet for him.
    Rich
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Saboteur
    I'm going to use Dodger as my R.H.I.N.O Driver instead of Cannonball who I sold to Stormer.
    Thing is I'm gonna be working on him as a custom. I began thinking/designing this dude today. I want Dodger to be significantly beefed up and so I'm opting for Salvo Torso & Arms. Along with a backstop head. I am unsure of what helmet to put on him just yet. I'm going to finish up using the Leatherneck 2001 Waist & Legs.
    I'll get a pic once I'm finished with this please let me know any ideas you have for the helmet for him.
    Rich
    might sound a little cheesy but i like crankcase helmet. simple and looks authentic.