UK Collectors - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Collectors

Talking NAME CHANGE. Its required.

Hello All!
    I have decided to change the name of our theme nights.

Its now called the ACTION FORCE UK COLLECTORS DISCUSSION NIGHT ON MSN Schedule as above/before. And start time is 18:00 until late.

While I am on the subject i will be posting PM's to y'all to let you know tomorrow. Also i would like a head count, Even though it starts at 18:00 that will probably be the warm up and then get into the real stuff once everyones connected and in the same discussion.
    So i need to know from this following members list on forum who's a definate and who's gonna be MIA or AWOL whatever.

1.Nem(Rich)C
    2.GI JOCK(Dave)C
    3.Big Boa(Chris W)C
    4.Cyclone5uk(James)C
    5.AndyMort(Andrew)C
    6.BigTattoo(Chris E)C
    7.StephenMuk(Stephen)C
    8.War Angel (Ash) OceanSoul
    9.Atlantic(Gordon) AWOL

I will come back and add a Bold C as confirmation for those that have replied either direct to thread to confirm they'll be signed on msn thursday night or replied to me by Private Message on forum.

Hope to speak to you all on Thursday Night.. FULL FORCE!!
    Nem
    Last edited by Urban Saboteur; 12-09-2005 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Updated Confirmation Status for Discussion
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Count me in too!

On the subject of buying Joes in the UK - vintage stuff I get 100% from ebay UK sellers. I've nearly completed the 84, 85 and 86 figures and most of my favourite vehicles.

New stuff, smalljoes.com or Ebay US sellers. You have to look around, but you can find bargains - for example, I just got the Cobra infantry night watch 6 pack for £16 including postage.

I have no idea about MSN, but if one of you kind souls points me the way I'll be there.

That's a great deal for the Cobra Nightwatch pack Cyclone!!!It's usually about £25 on Ebay over here.

I saw a few older vehicles at TRU on Purley Way, Croydon on Sunday, but no figures I'm sorry to report.

I wonder if it's worth emailing HasbroUK to find out if they'll make the DTC stuff available over here - If someone hasn't done so already.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Action Force UK Collectors Discussion Night

StephenMUK please email me at rawgenius2005@hotmail.co.uk.. I'll be able to contact you properly then!

Plus i can provide a link to msn/hotmail sign up.
    http://join.msn.com/

Once signed up to both hotmail and msn messenger email me and i'll be in touch with a few helping tips/pointers on getting started.

Hey, guys; I'm very much hoping to join in on Thursday, but I'll show up later in the evening. I just started a (temp) job that gets out at 5:30, and then there's the hour-or-so bus home, dinner, etc...

The job, along with a stinking cold (I lost my voice when the job is mostly using the 'phone...) have kept me off the 'net for the last few days, but I'm very much looking forward to being able to chat to some Joe fans who've had a similar experience with the hobby.

Full Force!

Talking Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by andymort
    Hey, guys; I'm very much hoping to join in on Thursday, but I'll show up later in the evening. I just started a (temp) job that gets out at 5:30, and then there's the hour-or-so bus home, dinner, etc...

The job, along with a stinking cold (I lost my voice when the job is mostly using the 'phone...) have kept me off the 'net for the last few days, but I'm very much looking forward to being able to chat to some Joe fans who've had a similar experience with the hobby.

Full Force!
    Yerays!.. Congrats on Temp Job.. that leads to money.. and money leads to all things joe!
    I've changed your status STORMER!.. You can refer to previous post Titled Name Change. Its required.^^ I have now Added A C next to your Member Name/First Name. Glad you signed up and welcome to the mission soldier!
    Full Force!!
    Nem

UK Disscusion....

Well Thursdays gone and man that was a good disscusion as i am sure nems
    said this before but try and get your self on next thursday last thursday was a big hit and me, nem and everyone else will be looking forward to seeing you
    Big Boa

Action Force! UK Collectors Night

Well.. A fantastic Turnout! For Thursdays Discussion Night!
    I was surprised that it went so well what a fantastic start!!

The members that attended other than me(obviously) GI JOCK, BIG BOA, BIG TATTOO, CYCLONE5UK, ANDYMORT, STEPHENMUK AND WAR ANGEL!!

More of the same next week please!. Refer to the PM I have sent you via the forums!.
    Cyclone5UK.. I cannot send you PM's for whatever reason you have them blocked or cannot receive them. You can ammend this problem in your User CP.

Action Force! UK Collectors Night-15/12/2005

Will be 18:00 onwards on MSN. UK Collectors don't miss out sign up to MSN Messenger and add my msn ID rawgenius2005@hotmail.co.uk I will then contact you and invite you into our discussion. If you would like to join/take part its usually best to sort this out before the night rather than on the day. Alternatively send me an email or PM.

We do have a mission to stick to Collectors as discussed in the last UK Collectors night. If anyone has any idea's or suggestions for next weeks agenda please forward them to me via PM or Email.

Hope to speak to you all next Thursday. Full Force!!
    Nem
    Last edited by Urban Saboteur; 12-09-2005 at 12:35 PM.

It was fun, I'll try to make it next week.

I need to learn to type faster...!

Got less than 3 hours sleep in the end but it was worth it